Elvis

Hermione was fixing his things to go back home immediately, it's her birthday today and she's very excited into what her friends prepared for her in her flat.

'Will Severus be there? Does he know it's my birthday?' she thought.

After some time, Hermione and Severus got to establish a routine for their growing relationship, they might be busy on their respective jobs as Severus the Headmaster of Hogwarts and Hermione as the Minister for Magic, but they always have time for them both and what they like the most is when they spent their nights together.

Hermione just wished Severus will be there. She knows Toby was slowly accepting Severus and he already calls him dad, and that made Hermione chuckled.

She went directly to their home via floo, but her heart sank when she noticed it empty. Hermione starts to feel sad and went to her desk, there she saw gifts and letters from her friends saying something came up to their respective jobs and can't celebrate her birthday with her. She let out a big sigh, she went to the kitchen and got the cake out of the fridge,

"Happy birthday to me.", she said to herself, and ate the cake alone. 

She paused, she wondered whether her son and Severus got her a letter, she quickly went to her desk and saw none addressed to them, it made Hermione sad.

'Did they forget it's my birthday? Maybe Toby had a tiring day and went to bed early, Severus might also have a busy day and forgot the date today.' she wondered to herself, Hermione just shrugged and content herself that their safe at Hogwarts, she keeps telling herself that she's fine celebrating her birthday alone.

A silver raven flapped its wings towards Hermione.

"Severus.", she recognized the patronus.

"Come to Hogwarts, Toby's injured." a frightened and panicked voice came out from the raven.

Hermione quickly went to the floo, "Severus Office at Hogwarts."

She quickly walked out of the floo upon arriving at Severus' office.

"Happy birthday!", Severus and Toby said in unison.

Hermione looked at them with awe and admiration, they're both together, her heart swell with happiness.

She hugged them both and said her thanks.

"I was beginning to think you both forgot my birthday.", she said and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Really mum?", Toby cocked his eyebrows at her, Hermione just laughed and kissed his forehead.

"Come.", Severus said and placed his hand on Hermione's back to guide her to the kitchen.

Hermione was shocked to see the table prepare for three, with food and cake in the middle. Hermione looked at Severus admiringly and kissed him.

"Mum, Dad can you do that later? I'm starving.", they pulled back from the kiss upon hearing Toby's protest, and they all settled on the table and began the feast by singing a happy birthday song to Hermione, 

"Make a wish mum!", Toby said after the song.

Hermione looked at Toby and Severus admiringly and closed her eyes, 'I wish for our family to live peacefully and be full of love.' she silently wished, and she blew the candle attached to it.

Hermione cupped Toby's face and she turned towards Severus who is looking at her with so much love and admiration in his eyes, Hermione placed her hand on top of Severus and squeezed it, and they shared a sweet smile.

Their dinner was full of stories and laughter, Severus wished that this wouldn't end, he wants to witness this every day. His heart is at bliss.

Their dinner ended at 8 o'clock with a cake, Toby was so full that he decided to sleep after. Toby said his goodbye to his parents and left them both in the sitting room. Severus offered his hand to Hermione and Hermione placed her hand on to it. Severus wandlessly turned on the turntable and the music started playing. Severus guided Hermione in the center, his other hand on Hermione's back and the other is holding Hermione's hand, while Hermione's other hand was settled on his arm. Their eyes locked into each other, with deep feelings of love, warmth and tenderness.

Wise men say

"Only fools rush in"

Hermione chuckled, "I didn't know you knew this."

"Tobias is a fan of Elvis.", he answered and they both chuckled.

But I can't help

Falling in love, with you

They danced to the music slowly, their hearts thumping. Hermione felt her heart would burst with joy and love for Severus any minute now and Severus felt the same, he felt so lucky to have this witch beside him today.

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

If I can't help

Falling in love, with you

Hermione rested her head on Severus' chest and Severus leaned his head on Hermione's sniffing her floral fragrant.

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Severus pulled back to her and grabbed both her hand on his, Hermione looked at him with curiosity.

Take my hand

Severus went down on his one knee and looked at Hermione's eyes that went wide and her mouth parted, tears starting to creep in Hermione's brown ones. Severus let her hand fall slowly and withdrew from his pocket a small black velvet box, he opened it and there placed in the middle a pear-shaped diamond ring. Hermione's hands went to her mouth quickly.

Take my whole life too

"Hermione Jean Granger," Severus started and Hermione tears started falling.

For I can't help 

Falling in love with you.

"Will you take my hand and make me the happiest man alive?"

Hermione quickly kissed him and guided him up, they kissed passionately. Hermione pulled back and saw that Severus was crying, Hermione chuckled and wiped his tears with her fingers.

Hermione looked intently at Severus' deep black ones,

"Of course, Severus, you're the love of my life." she answered, and another wave of tears stream down on Hermione's face when Severus slowly put the ring on her finger.

"I love you Hermione.", Severus said, and gave her his sweetest smile.

"And I love you more Severus, so much more.", she said and kissed him again.

Severus pulled back from the kiss, "As much as I want to claim you right now, I believe there is someplace else we were needed tonight."

"Where?", she asked, curiously.

"You'll see. Hold on to me.", Severus said, Hermione followed his instruction and they apparated.

"The three broomsticks?", she asked him.

Severus just smiled, grabbing her hand and gestured her inside.

"Happy birthday Hermione!", their friends said in unison, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Pansy, Draco, Blaise, The Order of the Phoenix and the staffs of Hogwarts were all there.

"Oh, thank you guys!", Hermione said cheerfully.

The room then went silent, their friends are looking at them intently and was holding out their hands, it's like their waiting for something. Hermione was confused again.

"So?", Harry finally said, looking at Severus. Hermione looked at Severus wondering what Harry is asking to him.

Severus held out her hand that has the ring on it and showed it to them and the crowd erupted with joy.