Romantic bond

Hermione and Severus were snuggled on his bed, the kiss they shared in his office burned them with longing. Severus was tracing small circles in Hermione's shoulder and Hermione whimpered softly.

"Hermione,", he nudged her slowly, "Toby might be looking for you.", he added, and Hermione quickly rose up from Severus' chest and hastily put on her clothes.

Severus just looked at her amusingly. When she's done, Hermione leaned on the bed and kissed him again. Severus grabbed her arm when she was about to leave.

"Hermione,", he said, Hermione looked through his eyes and she knew then what he's implying.

"Give me time Severus.", she said, kissed him again and left.

Severus looked at the ceiling and reminisced how Hermione's body was perfectly fit for him. How he made her feel, the sound of her whimpers and moans.

Severus got up, showered and get on with his busy day.

Hermione went back to her flat and saw Toby at the kitchen counter eating his cereal, she went towards him and kissed his forehead, Hermione went for a bowl and prepared herself some cereal herself and sat opposite her son.

"Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't here last night, but I assume you and Uncle Harry had a good time?", she asked and took a spoonful of her cereal.

"Yes mum, we did.", he said cheerfully and returned his attention to his cereal.

"Toby?"

Toby looked at Hermione whose face is now filled with concern. Hermione is nervous for this kind of talk to come, but she gathered her courage and released a huge sigh, she put her hand above Toby's small one.

"Are you okay mum?", he asked Hermione, Toby is starting to worry.

"Yes, I am fine." she replied.

Hermione softly caressed her son's little hand and looked him in the eye intently.

"What do you say about knowing your father, love?", she asked.

Toby pulled her hand from Hermione and returned to his cereal.

"Mum, what is this all about?", he asked, not looking at her.

"Don't you want to know who he is?", she asked. Hermione's nervousness a while ago was changed to feeling fear now.

Toby looked at her mother, "No.", he plainly answered.

Hermione was shocked by what she just heard; mouth open to say something but can't get the words out.

"Mum, we're fine without him. You raised me by yourself, we don't need him now.", he added.

Toby put his bowl in the sink and went towards Hermione and hugged her, "I love you mum.", he said.

Hermione held her son and placed a kiss on his forehead, "I love you more Toby.", she said, and Toby left her with her thoughts.

Hermione hand was on her mouth, elbows resting on the kitchen counter. Her mind wasn't clearly grasping Toby's words. Her mind drifted off to Severus, the night they romantically shared, she knew she missed the feeling of him inside her, his touch, his scent, how he makes her feel good, how he fills her up and just everything about him. She just can't hide her longing from him anymore and so she kissed him, and it went to a romantic bond after that. Hermione shrugged off the thought of 'romantic bond' with what they did last night,

'It wasn't romantic, it was just letting off steam.', she scolded herself.

Hermione looked at Toby on her desk reading a book he was engorged on these days; Toby likes books just like her mother and his father.