And I you

Severus felt soft lips into him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Hermione's eyes staring right at him. Severus grabbed her head and slowly kissed her again. The kiss become heated, fueling their lust and desire for each other. Severus apparated them upstairs to his bed,

"Evanesco.", Severus wandlessly muttered and their both naked.

Severus pulled back from the kiss and looked at Hermione's naked body presented right in front of him, "You're so beautiful.", he said.

He went to kiss his neck, nipping and sending shivers to Hermione. Severus' right hand cupped her breast and his other hand on her ass cheek, Hermione let out a moan. Severus returned to kiss her lips and slowly guiding her to settle on the bed. Severus hands roamed her body, and his kisses went down to her breasts, he nibbled and massaged them with both of his masculine hands, Hermione's mind was beginning to cloud with so much desire building up inside her.

Severus hand roamed down to his core, he grunted in her breast when he felt it so wet.

"Oh Severus.", Hermione gasped as he felt his strong fingers fiddle with her core.

Severus travelled down to her stomach and down to her core, Severus felt his c*ck sprang up as he saw it glistening wet and was ready for him, but Severus looked at Hermione shivering form as his fingers stroke her, Severus leaned down his mouth to it and Hermione let out a squeal and grunted as she looked at Severus. Severus tasted her and made her feel good until he heard Hermione's breathing uneven.

"Severus, I'm going to,", she wasn't able to finish what she was saying as she released her sweet juices that Severus savored. Severus stood up and brushed his mouth with the back of his palm.

Hermione looked at him standing there and c*ck fully erect. She quickly went on her knees and grabbed his big member; she still can't believe this thing fits inside her perfectly.

"Hermione, you don't have to.", he heard Severus said, ushering her to go back to bed.

"I want to Severus.", she said and slowly buried his c*ck into her mouth. Severus was on cloud nine, feeling her warmth mouth enveloping his member. Hermione struggled at first but developed a steady pace and now Severus' hand was on her head, forcing himself not to slam himself into Hermione's throat.

When Severus felt that he's going to c*m, he turned to look at Hermione and was shocked to see that she is looking at him while his c*ck is on her mouth, it was a sight for Severus.

"Hermione, stop or I'm going to cum.", he warned her but Hermione was desperate to taste him too, "You won't like the taste of it Hermione.", he said panting, but Hermione was still on his. Severus can't hold back any longer and spurted his cum inside Hermione.

Severus heavily panted from a mind-blowing release, the image of Hermione looking at him while his c*ck is on her is imprinted on his mind.

"It tastes fine, you taste fine Severus. I had much more awful, remember when I brewed a Polyjuice potion in my Hogwarts year.", she said grinning at him and went to bed.

Hermione thought that he would need time to recover but Severus is now hovering over her.

"Severus.", she gasped as she felt his c*ck sliding up and down her entrance.

Severus kissed her with how much he wanted her, and he pushed himself into her.

"Hermione.", he grunted between kisses.

Severus looked at Hermione intently as her angelic face were now filled with lust and desire, eyes closing, and mouth parted.

After a while, Severus found a desirable pace for both of them, he felt Hermione's walls clenching around him and so he changed his pace fast, in and out of her.

Their eyes locked into each other as their orgasm is building up and with three forceful enter, Severus spurted his cum inside her. Severus fell on Hermione's but was supported with his elbow to avoid crushing into her.

"I love you Severus.", she said softly.

Severus hastily looked up at her, eyes wide, "Hermione,", he said.

Hermione kissed him and pulled back, giving him a sweet smile.

"And I you, Hermione,", he said brushing his lips onto her, "And I you."