Chapter 3. "Isn't Falcon a bird, too? Stupid ass."

Another Saturday in a party of a varsity member. Jett and Sam had to drag me again. As always, they were drinking and out of their minds, and I have to drive them home.

I sat on the bench place on the porch with Danny beside me, laughing for she was already tipsy. I stood up and walked back and forth wondering about anything I could think of. I continued pacing back and forth when all of a sudden, the door bursts open revealing a squiffed Jett. He stood up slowly then slowly losing his balance again. I helped him up then pushed him to the wall to find his balance.

         "Why are y'all out here? Harve some fwun inside. Pouty poopers!" He slurred.

         "I'd rather be out here than smell the disgusting scent of cigarettes." Danny said with an irritated expression.

         "Hey! Why dooooon't y'all help Cancan there?"

         "Who's Cancan?" Danny asked with Irritation.

         "Paige," Jett slurred, but clearer than what he said awhile ago. "I call her Cancan." Jett raised his bottle to us then chugged on his beer, the gulp from his throat could be heard.

         "Why is she here?" I asked.

         "Her brother had to bring her everywhere he goes if she's gonna be all alone at home." Danny explained.

         "Isn't she 17 and a senior? How come his brother is here in a high school party?" I drank the last contents in my can and threw it in the bushes.

         "Canary and her brother are both seniors. She was accelerated while Benett repeated." Danny answered like she knew every single thing about Canary.

Danny stood up and entered the stinky house. She's probably going to save Canary from the messed up household and from the wasted students inside. I sat back on the bench, talking to Jett. He tells me how he had to dance on the dance floor with some hot chicks. He even explained how got to touch the boobs of one of the girls. Jett was surely losing his nuts. I guess the girl was also horny anyway so there was really no problem. In this case, it won't be called harassment.

I may sound funny or unbelievable to some, but I have never done what Jett did to that chick. I've only been curious amd only thought about it a few times. What do girls expect? I'm a guy. No harm intended. It's just our hormones and all that shit.

The door opens again, but carefully this time. There came out Danny, Canary and a drunken Sam. "I'm not going again. Ever," Canary said, looking more exhausted than Danny who had been drinking with me. "It stinks in there and so cramped up."

         "Girl, get used to it." Jett said.

I took Sam from Danny's care, and carried him. "So do we head home now?" I asked.

They all need to go home for they feel their energy draining. Mine was slowly draining as well. For now, I have to use all my last fuel of energy to carry Sam and drive them all home.

         "Devs, take the car home tonight. Bring it back tomorrow." Danny said, and I nod.

I walk down the steps of the porch. I made sure to hold onto Sam's arm which was slung around my neck. I don't want to drop this bastard. I'll be at fault if he gets a fucking bruise.

I walk to the other side of the road where Sam parked his car while everyone else followed slowly. I glanced back to make sure Jett was following, and not tripping on his own feet. Then, I took Sam's car keys in his pocket and unlocked the passenger's door. I pushed him to sit straight then Danny and Jett piled in. I unlocked the front passenger's door and opened it for Canary.