Partners in crime

┆HUGOS POV: ┆
I ran with goggles we shared headphones we had recently just shot a man "YOU'LL TAKE US ALIVEE!" We yelled and joined hands "LOVERS AND PARTNERS" We gave The middle finger to them "Quick motorcycle" Goggles got us helmets.

goggles jumped on the front I sat on the back the police had to get in their car "WE SWORE THAT DEATH WILL DO US PART!" We yelled through helmets "You start shooting them" Goggles handed me a gun"Will do babe" I smirked and began shooting.

I shot two of the cars tires "Two down" I Said "Alright good job Love Just keep it up for a bit more" Goggles said as we made a sharp turn "Jesus careful" I said and put my left hand around his waist and shot the last cars tire.

"Ugh there's more!" I groaned "They wont last a minute against you darling" Goggles reassured me "Thanks doll" I said and shot their headlights then their tires "Another down" I said "Good job Hugh" Goggles said and took another turn.

I ran out of bullets "Fuck's sake we're out of bullets!" I growled and threw the gun on the road "We need to lose them yet I need you to take control" Goggles said and slowed a bit "Alright then" I somehow was able to get in front of goggles.

I heard a boom and looked back Goggles had make a fire!? "good job babe" I grinned "We should stop for a bite" Goggles said "Yeah I'll stop here" I said and slowed to the speed limit and then parked "Whose even is that?" I asked taking off the helmet "Someone I double crossed" Goggles said chuckling nervously.

┆AFTER THEY ATE┆

"Now let's go" I said and let Goggles drive "Off to do more terrible things" Goggles said as we left the parking lot into the Empty Road I wrapped my arms around Goggles waist it was sunset "We'll live as spoiled royalty" We both sang one last lyric.