The Hat Rule

Hugo was the sherrif,and he had this rule to NEVER touch his hat,but he had two types of this hat rule..

Varian walked out of the barn leading a mare she had recently been washed the day was a terrible type of heat "Well I'll be damned he's still trying to get that mare better!" Eugene FitzHerbert cackled with a western accent dragging in his tone.

"I think it's sweet I mean he is a charmer with those horses" Rapunzel smiled as she sat next to her husband "She doesn't have much of a chance of living much longer so he best start to give up on that chestnut" Cassandra took a sip of her coffee.

"poor fella named her as well" Eugene rubbed the back of his neck a little guilty "What's the bets he has a full on funeral?" Cassandra sighed "Well he would need to keep his mind off of it.." Hugo smirked standing beside Cassandras chair.

"Oh just go make out with him" Cass Rolled her eyes "When I die" Hugo snorted "You know the rule" Hugo smirked and took off his hat and walked towards Varian "Is he-?" Eugene was surprised,Varian petted the old chestnut "Oh hey Hugo! How can I help you?" Varian smiled.

"whys your hat off?.." Varian raised a brow "You know what they say..Save a horse ride a cowboy" Hugo had a tiny of blush scatter his face as he put his hat on Varian "I-" Varian was speechless.

Hugo pushed the hat over Varians eyes and bent down kissing his lips "Il see you tonight" Hugo then walked off back to his own jobs,Varian pulled the hat up his face a terrible red.

"oh god..Ella..My Husband is an actual idiot" Varian turned to the mare.