𝙭𝙭. the cannibal

CHAPTER TWENTY
❝ the cannibal ❞
act two . the dance of the dragons

 the dance of the dragons

      "NO," Jacaerys's first words were, "You don't even know what I was going to say!" Alaessa spoke to her brother who just shook his head

       "I already don't like where this is going," Jacaerys spoke, "Jacaerys! Like you said, i'm heir. I'm in charge."

      "Alaessa-" She cut him off, "-Jace, mother said we need Dragonriders!" Jacaerys sat down, he shook his head, "We only have Silverwing and Seasmoke and Vermithor, and none of them seem to wish for a rider.." Jace made known.

"Jace, that's where your wrong." Alaessa spoke, she looked around, and sighed.

Jacaerys looked at his sister confused, "I've read my books, history. One dragon in particular.." Jacaerys titled his head, "You're not seriously thinking of-" He stopped, "Jace! Think about it, have you heard of the Cannaibal?" Jacaerys sighed before knowing what she wishes to do.

"You want... to claim another dragon?" He guessed and Alaessa sighed, "I know it sounds mad, but yes! I believe if we can have the Cannaibal whom is older and larger then Vhagar! We will be safe!"

Jacaerys shook his head, "You have a dragon, and you are the heir to the throne! If you die mother would grow mad!" Alaessa walked up to Jace who was sitting down, "Jace, we would win this war! With the Cannibal on our side not even Vhager would be able to challenge us!"

"No."

Alaessa knew that he wouldn't agree, "Do you even know where he is? I mean the Cannaibal is a wild dragon, he can be anywhere!" Jacaerys spoke, "Jace. You obviously don't know your history, the Cannaibal is here, in Dragonstone," Alaessa eyes glistened.

     "Mother is not going to like this..." Jacaerys spoke and Alaessa frowned, "She's not here."

Jace watched as his sister walked away from him, "Alaessa! You're not serious? Right? I mean you will die!"