《Freezing Touch》

Ryuu looked at me, "Mhh? Who are you?"

"I'm..." hmm let's think Aren Lawrence wouldn't really be cool In this world... while I was wondering what I should name myself I heard Khione's voice saying Lumi North, so that's what she ment by 'she will stay in contact' it sounded fine and it was suggested by someone who helped me. "I'm Lumi North."

Ryuu looked me up and down "you don't have any armor and the only weapon you have looks barley used, what are you doing here?"

I looked next to wear I was laying was mother fucking Toshiro Hitsugaya sword

One or my favorite anime characters swords fuck yessss. All I need now is Eugene's sword from SAO!

"Uhh I don't remember." When I tried to think of a reason memories that weren't mine but at the same time I knew they were in a kind of weird way flashed in my head. Khione holding me but I was smaller she put me into what seemed to be a frozen cradle then it switched to me being in a frozen wasteland with my sword drawn and a couple .... 100 bodies surrounding me. Then it switched to me kneeling in front of a giant frozen throne there was a man with a ice crown on it

(For this chapter if it's in italics it's part of the flashback)

"For your crimes against the living you will be cursed for eternity, no matter what you do and what happens you will be forever as cold as what's in your heart after all you are the Frozen Heart Of The North the chances of anyone loving you and you loving them back are as slim as you being the son of Khione herself!"

Once he finished speaking I was out of my flashback. I looked up at Ryuu "I don't remember barely anything" I grabbed my sword and stood up what worried me was the frost left where I was, I guess that was my curse.

Ryuu looked at the grave in front of us and then back at me and sighed "I'm going to take you with me ok. When we get to the surface we will split ways... most likely. By the way I'm Ryuu Lion"

I nodded in agreement "ok Ms. Lion"

She shook her head "Just Ryuu"

Chapter end brought to you by Luni and Ryuu  doing what Bell and Ryuu did in the original

Word count 411