《In The Dungeons》

Timeline: A week after joining the Loki famila (The day that Lili meets Bell)

A/N: Time line will be a bit messy, and if I repeat a event please tell me.

Finn P.O.V

*slash*

A simple slash from our newest members sword instantly froze around 10 monsters. I know loki will be happy about his power but what isn't siting right with me is the fact that he never flinched when he gets hit... his durability isn't THAT good so why isn't he hurt by monster attacks?

That's why I was in the dungeons with him today, to find out what happens. Normally Tiona goes with him even if he complains about her being too  energetic but today she had a job to do from Loki. Tione wouldn't come with us something about him being to cold and creepy. Ais was busy with Revira a few floors above us, and Gareth was getting drunk with Loki. Ryuu, his girlfriend had work. So it was just me and Lumi.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finn: So—

Lumi: you want to know how I don't get hurt.

Finn: How did you know?

The ice elfs face shifted to a deadpan expression.

Lumi: I didn't, you just confirmed it...

Finn: Ah... of course...

Lumi: To answer your question I just applied a sort of Ice Armor on top of my current armor.

Finn: that's actually pretty smart...

Lumi: I'm not a idiot...

Finn: Sometimes you act like one...

Lumi: Yeah well your a Shota

Finn: 💢 I am not

Lumi grabbed me by my collar and lifted me up to eye level with him.

Lumi: But your a child.

Finn: I am not 💢

Lumi: Yeah you are

Finn: I am far older then you! 💢

Lumi: So your at least 70 years old? Wow....

Finn: Wait... your how old?

Lumi: Ah I'm 69 years old. (The bio says 15 but that's his age when he reincarnated I'm to lazy to change it, he's 69 in elf years.)

Finn: ...fuck me...

Lumi: No, I'm not Tione...

Finn: ...

Lumi: ...

Finn: ...Anyway, Loki told me that you have a skill that says you are the son of Khione, but as far as I know gods can't have children what's that about?

Lumi: I have no fuckin idea...

Finn: Neither do I

Lumi: Anyway I saw a pallum in the dungeons the other day—

Finn: Was it a girl?

Lumi: ...

Finn: Was it?

Lumi: Yes...

Finn: Hmmmmmmmmm

Lumi: -_- horny mf

Finn: -_- the pots calling the kettle black

Lumi: ... let's just finish for the day

Finn: Agreed...

Lumi P.O.V