《God Drama~☆》

Loki: Sleep well~ don't let the bed "bugs" bite~

Lumi: ...that sounded wrong..

I turned around and went straight to my bed room seeing a adorable sleeping elf snuggled into my covers.

Wait there's more than one?!

That shape... it looks familiar...

I moved the covers revealing Ryuu and Lilith both sleeping peacefully. Unaware of the other in the bed.... I should wake then up but I'm too tired. I flopped in between the two and fell asleep instantly, not realizing that me doing this will cause a large commotion tomorrow morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I awoke to someone touching my hair... obviously it was Ryuu because anyone else would be an ice cube by now.
.
.
.

Wait wasn't Lilith here last night?

I jumped up and saw both Ryuu and Lilith were messing with my hair...

Ryuu: Good your awake. Now would you like toe explain why SHE is in OUR bed?

Lumi: Ah shit...

Lilith: Ah shit indeed... now explain to the nice lady why I was in "your" bed

Lumi: You little! You were already in the bed when I got here!

Lilith: then why didn't you move me~

Lumi: To tired now fuck off...

Lilith rolled her eyes but left anyways.
.
.
.
.
.
Not before making maybe the biggest mistake of her life (maybe idk)

She kissed me on the cheek.

Ryuu: That bitch!

Lumi: YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

*In heaven*

Khione: Awwwwwww~ look at that he's growing a harem~ isn't our son so lucky~

????: Fuck of crazy lady... go get Tsuki to watch this or some shit...

Tsuki: NAH MAN IM NOT DEALING WITH HER BULL SHIT!

????: I WONT TELL YOUR WIFE ABOUT THE 20000 DOLLARS YOU SPENT ON FGO

Tsuki: ...you bitch...

Tsuki walked up to the couch that Khione and ???? was sitting on and floped on it.

Tsuki: don't you dare tell Seira about my FGO addiction... she might force me to wish for the dog... I mean like I would wish for his master but not him... i could wish for his alter though....

???? Rolled his eyes sick of his best friends idiotic tendencys.

????: This readers is your author.... now give me a name cause Tsuki can't think of one... it has to be 4 letters though...

Tsuki: STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL DUMBASS!

????: I AM THE GOD OF THE FUCKING SKY I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!

Tsuki: WELL IM THE GOD OF SPACE ONE STEP ABOVE YOU LOOSER!

Khione: I will call Seira on both of yalls asses! So shut up and watch my son!

????: OUR son!

Khione: Yeah yeah I gave him more power then you did!

????: THAT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU FUCKED ME TO GET LUMIN-

Tsuki slapped his hand over ????s mouth

Tsuki: No spoilers!

????: Your a bitch ya know that right?

Tsuki: I'm aware~☆

?????: TSUUUUUUKIIIIIIII

Tsuki: TACTICAL SEIRA IN COMMING!

All that the other gods in the room saw was a blue blur slamming Tsuki 3 universes away

Tsuki: I'm okay!

Seira: Not for long~♡

Tsuki: Ah shi‐

Khione: Well then... while Tsuki and Seira birth a new round of Titans or some shit ... hey ???? Do you want to give Lumi a sibling?

????: and that's my que to leave goodbye readers

???? sprints off while Khione follows almost as quick as him

Chapter end brought to you by my disappointment in myself... I tried my dudes I really did I'm just tired and in pain. Found out I sprained my ankle.

still went to school though
Unlike some of the football jocks that sprained their wrist or ankle and stayed out of school for 4 days or some shit.

BTW what's with Natsukis and neck breaking

DDLC and Re:Zero

Well I'm going to leave you hanging... Hahahahaha!

Don't take a break from my books go check out my others Hahahahaha

Oh did you expect something to do with Yuri here? Sorry man I'm not into girl x girl...

What with the tension?

It's almost like

You

Can

Cut

It

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW Natsuki best girl bye bye!

Word count is 666