Chapter 19

"Time to wake up babe" an angel says with a raspy voice says, "you're not going to have me worry much longer are you?" he says playing with my hair.

Oliver? No he wouldn't be in my bed.

I flutter my eyes open but was blinded by the sunlight peeking through the blinds. My head. It still hurts a little but it is not pounding anymore. I quickly return my eyes to darkness.

I turn around and cuddle into the best pillow known to man. It's soft, smells good, and sends tingles to my toes. I sigh in contentment.

My pillow reverberates in laughter. "You are not going back to sleep. You need to eat something." I try to open my eyes again. This time the sun is blocked by a tone bare chest.

Obviously I am still having a fever dream.

I run my fingers along the strong muscular back drawing circles near the lower region. My dream mate moans.

"You better stop Marina or even your sickened state won't hold me back" growls Oliver. I jump back in realization.

"Oliver? What are you doing in my -" I stop, remembering the events that happened through the night "You stayed here all night?" I say looking into his brown eyes. He nods, "There is nothing that could have kept me away." I smile. "I had someone bring up breakfast. I need you to eat as much as you can before I give you your medicine. I don't want you to end up with a stomach ache." I nod my head and move off his chest. That's when I notice our partial nudity. We both lay only in our underwear.

I look at him panicked. I know he has seen me nude before but this feels more intimate."Don't worry, I was good all through the night. I didn't touch you unnecessarily in respect for you wanting to wait. Your fever spiked and I had to undress you." He says like he was practicing all through the night. I smile slightly and got out of bed. I stumbled a little bringing Oliver to his feet to steady me. "It's okay... I am okay. I am just getting a shirt and going to the bathroom. I'll come back to bed in a second." He nods and hands me the shirt he was wearing yesterday. "At least wear my shirt. If I can't touch you physically as much as I want wearing my shirt is the next best thing; for your fever I mean" Agreeing I slip into his shirt. It reached just above my knees. He growls a pleasurable sound, " You look beautiful. You are really making this hard for me" he says. The rasp in his voice has returned.

I hurried to finish in the bathroom and returned to bed. Oliver has set up a movie for us to watch while we ate our breakfast. From what he says and from what I remember from last night, I gather that we will not be leaving this room for the next couple of days.

"Please tell me that we are not watching another horror movie" I said giving him a playful glare. He laughs and shakes head. "No, I thought we could use something a bit more lighthearted. Now eat." He says eyeing the breakfast that I had yet to touch. I understand why I should eat it but I'm not hungry. Even the thought of eating right now makes me nauseous. For his sake, I pick up a piece of toast and take slow and small bites. He nods in satisfaction then pressed play before starting on his own plate. The title Tangled appeared on the screen.

-----

"That was a beautiful movie" I said trying to stop the current downfall of tears streaming down my cheeks. I resonated with that movie more than I thought I would. But now she is free with her true love and my circumstance is somewhat similar.

"You didn't eat enough." Oliver says looking down at my barely touched plate. I ate half of my toast and a taste of the eggs . I was stuffed but for a normal person it was not enough. "I cannot eat anymore." I say pushing the plate away slightly. "It must be from the fever" I say hopeful.

He shakes his head "You haven't eaten much since you have gotten here. I have been trying to give you time but under the circumstances but I think I need to push more." I look down. He's right of course. I still eat like I am still at home. Granted, it has barely been a week with how hungry I look I should be ravenous. "If I eat anymore I will be sick." I mumble while looking down. He sighs shaking his head. "Would you a protein shake will you drink it?" he says hopefully. "I can try." I whisper.

He pauses to mind link someone before choosing another movie to watch. It's not long before someone brought in a small shake. I can't see myself finishing it but for his sake I will try.

I guess this is what it is like to be cared for.

I hear a slight buzzing sound and see that the noise is coming from my phone. I give Oliver a strange look as he is the only one who would be texting me. He just shrugs and says, " Alana, Sky, and Blair made me give them your number last night. It's probably one of them."

We missed you at school today little sis. We had a present for you that I know you would have thoroughly enjoyed. Oh, well I guess we will have to wait until you get back. -with 'love' Xavier.