Chapter 3

Marina's POV

I just don't understand! What does my status in life have to do with the reason he doesn't want me as a mate?! It shouldn't have anything to do with that. He should have at least given me a chance and if it didn't work, then tough;but, he shouldn't have judged me like that! That really pisses me off! I'm gonna!.....I'm gonna!....do absolutely nothing because I am powerless.

'Don't be mad at him....he'll come around eventually' Sun says, determined.

'Yeah, right.'

'His wolf already loves us, so it won't take long for him to convince Oliver to give us a chance.'

'Yeah, but I don't want him to like me just because his wolf told him to. I want him to love me because I'm the only one he can ever see as his mate and I'm the only one that could make him happy!'

'That will just have to happen over time!'

'Time! What time?! We are completely out of time! I can't just stand here and wait for my life to get better! Not when I have an alternative route!'

'No, you can't think like that. You're not thinking rationally!'

'Maybe-'

I was cut off by this excruciating pain on both my neck and abdomen. It felt like everything inside me was trying to rip my skin off bit by bit until it slowly tortures me to death. It was by far the worst thing I've ever felt.

'W-what's happening to me, Sun? It hurts so bad!'

'No, he would never.'

'Who would never what?!'

'Oliver.'she whispers more to herself than me.

'What about him!?'

'He h-h-he's cheating on us,' she quietly whimpers.

He cheated on me? Why am I even surprised? Technically we were never together.

'You still think we have a chance?'

No answer.

I thought so, this only proves my point. There's nothing left for me here.

I got up to my best ability. Ignoring the lingering pain on my neck and stomach, I shifted not caring that my clothes shredded and slowly trotted to the nearest cliff.

Good riddens cruel world!