Friendly Fire - Yandere Arthur Morgan x FTM Reader (Part 1)

Transphobia and outing warning!!!!!!!!! This is a request from Tumblr.

It was supposed to be a simple carriage robbery with Arthur and Micah. Arthur was against with Y/N tagging along, but he caved. What a mistake that was. During said robbery, Y/N got shot in the shoulder. Y/N fell to the ground and Arthur ran to his aid. While Micah antagonized them as he took care of the guards and checked out the loot. "Shit, Y/N. Are you alright." He asked as he rummaged through his bag for medical supplies. He grabbed a knife and cut his shirt open. Y/N was out of it, so he couldn't object. But he was still horrified so was Arthur.

"You're a woman?" He barely mustered out. "No.. Yeah? I was." Y/N was scared on how he reacted. Micah came over and handed Arthur his and Y/N's cut and of the money. He overheard their conversation. "You're a girl? That's fucking disgusting. Lying to us, how do we know you aren't an O'Driscoll either?" His voice raised. "Hey! Leave him alone, go back to camp you drunken asshole." Arthur went back to tending to Y/N's wounds as Micah got on his horse and rode off.

Y/N rode on Arhur's horse as his horse followed them back to camp. Micah was already talking shit about Y/N. There were rumors of a rat, and Y/N was the perfect one to blame. Arthur took Y/N to Miss Grimshaw where he was taken care of. A dark glint in his eye as he approached the fire where Micah was yapping his disgusting mouth. "Leave Y/N alone. He ain't a rat, he is just different. Like all of us." He put his hand on Micah's shoulder, a deadly grip sending a message. "Yes I'm sure he isn't one. I don't even think there is a rat." Sadie popped up. "Oh shut up, woman. You just like him." Micah did airquotes around him. "Don't you ever talk about him like that." Arthur's eyes were gettin' crazier and crazier.