Chapter 4: Forbidden Feelings

"He's heartless to the world but warm with you, you must be special..."

~~~~~~
{HER POV}(3 Weeks Later):

Life is crazy, right?

For the time that I've been living with him it hasn't been so bad. His mom is.. nice I suppose, although I've seen her very few times. His brother on the other hand needs his ass beat... real bad. We still haven't made it knowing each others real names and the conversations we have are limited to a yes or no most times and most of those times we agree to disagree.

I've learned only a little bit about him, mostly things I should've already knew. He's a mixed with 3 different races which are black, Korean, and Puerto Rican. He literally eats rice like 6 times a day, every day. He's turning 20 in the fall, he's a year older than me, and he's also moving away soon. When he finishes college he wants to be apart of NASA. Even though he is a bully about it he's a really great cook. It's because he took culinary classes.. or that might just be what he said to try to flex on me and I'll give it to him, he's really smart. There's other things but those cannot be shared due to him not wanting them to be known.

  On a awkward note, we have been getting more comfortable laying near each other. Now it doesn't feel as weird as the first time he laid next to me.

I've been trapped in this house for the last three weeks and he so called said it's because I'm "healing". Like child that's not why. He did retrieve all my stuff from the hotel and canceled my stay there. How nice of him right?They also refunded the rest of the nights to my card, which was a big thank you. He came back here and started to bully me about the room I had. Saying it was "out of date" and looked "too small". With that being said, I had also learned that he's really playful, overprotective, laid back, and the biggest thing of all he's an asshole. Though he did warn me that he's a dickhead. I know, I know these seem to be things I should've already known just by the way he presents himself. Like I said before he did warn me.

His friends say he's soft on me but when his they come around lord knows I don't know what they mean. He's so mean to them but they don't get offended easily. I guess it's just me because I'm sensitive and a little over dramatic. His friends on the other hand, they just shrug it off and continue to smoke.

He's not holding me too much like a prisoner though. As I thought he would. I'm allowed to wonder around the house as long as he's there. When he's not there I go to his room, the bathroom, or the kitchen and that's about it. Even though those are the only places I go to on a daily basis.

But Back to his friends... lord god they are weird as hell. But not really. I'm trying to figure out how he's Asian and all his friends are black. Odd. But you know they treat him like one of their own. In terms of color. Guys are actually so simple though, they play the game, talk shit, smoke, and eat. Then do that shit all over again at the same time next week.

Oh yeah, he has this one friend named Sha that's just over the top at times. The nigga literally tried to argue with me about him. I tried to tell him that I don't know this nigga that well. As bad as it sounds, all I know is we share the same bed due to my injury and he likes me. We don't even know each others names, like be so fucking for real. He even told his friends not to use his name too loud in the house where I could hear it. He didn't want me to know it until I told him mine. Or until I have a "real" conversation with him. Whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean.

I do remember there was one conversation between me and Sha that he got annoyed about and when I say it had him heated... he was baking like some cookies. Nah but for real he wasn't happy about what was said in the conversation. I think he may of got a little mad at me about it too.

"So you the luh girl of my son dreams?"

I laughed taking a seat near him per his request

"Girl of his dreams is crazy. But if that's what I'm being called then I suppose. I feel more like his prisoner though if I'm being honest."

We were sitting in a room with 4 unknown people and Dino

"Type shit. He's not holding you hostage girl, he's just keeping yo black ass safe you know? Especially with all the shit you're suddenly involved in."

I side eyed Dino and he was smirking

"Sha stop lying you know I'm her slave master, weird ass niggas."

I looked at him in disbelief while the rest of his friends started laughing

"What's weird about it? You can always take me home. Don't forget he did say I'm the "girl of YOUR dreams" Dino."

He choked on the liquid he was sipping

"Dino??? Oh shit y'all dating or something? Damn son nicknames sound sweet as hell. She must've gave you some?"

If I was just a few shades lighter you could see the deep red blush that came over me

"Nah cause she say she shy, acting all cute and shit. But like if I'm being honest it's up to her."

Everyone's eyes was on me meanwhile Lopez lit up the blunt and started passing it around

"Ong because he's heartless asf to other girls, nah he heartless to the world but warm to you. You must be special? Any other bitch he would've left outside to die. Saying that ain't his problem."

Dino nodded true and Sha looked at me wanting to know how I felt about it

"Yeah... no I don't know if thats gonna happen."

Everyone in the room including Lopez looked at me questionably

"Oh damn why not? You don't wanna date a nigga from the hood? We can't be that bad. Shiii at least he got money right?"

Lopez looked like he really wanted to know the answer so I stayed honest that's what Lopez always preaching

"No it's not that. I-...i don't think he know how to express those kinds of emotions and when I love I don't be playing around for shits and giggles. Death is just another word, because the love I feel for you means more than my life. Your friend Lopez? I think he would hurt me, not even physically but more so emotionally. I'm attracted to him yes but relationship wise... do you even know how to love someone?"

He stared at my soul taking a puff off his blunt, and the look on his face was scaring the shit out of me

"Damn bro. That was deep ash. I wasn't expecting you to say all of that. Well damn son."

The guys looked shocked at the way I had put it

"We'll talk about this later. You can go back to the room. I've heard enough of you for the night. Don't make me repeat myself."

You could hear the sound of irritation in his tone but on the outside he remained calm

I didn't even wait to hear no one respond before I hurried out the room. Did I offend him? I really wasn't trying to. He always says stay honest and I did. Or was that just me overthinking his tone again? Child I don't know how many times he have to tell me that nothing is wrong before I actually start to believe it. Anyhow I made it to his room and closed his door behind me, and spreading my small body all over his bed.

Forbidden feelings.

Why the fuck did I let it out? I thought he wanted to know? Or was that just me thinking he did? I just stayed in the room for the next few hours waiting for him to return. I waited for almost 2 and a half hours before I ended up falling asleep. I was too afraid to see him or him see me so I turned to the wall and put the covers over my head.

I've had enough of myself tonight..

~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of chapter 4, sorry for the late update. Chapter 5 coming soon. Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote, comment, and share. See you soon dust bunnies and stay safe💜.

~4gotten_girl💜💎👑