Chapter 15: To Be Continued..

"What's a demon to a devil?"

3rd Person POV:

After they said their I do's everything seemed to work so well in the end. But you know there's never an end where chaos has began. What's a demon to a devil you ask? You should honestly know the answer to that. This story ends now after their marriage no less than a year after their engagement. Her mother said she was crazy and his friends said the same. But everyone agreed she was the perfect match for a hell bound devil like himself.

What's a demon to a devil?

She was the Harley Quinn to his Joker. The smile to his frown. The sunlight to his sky. Every single piece of their puzzle went hand in hand. But another life or death situation was placed in their hands 6 months after their wedding. With receiving wonderful news don't even a month earlier about her pregnancy, Benny went missing. And all that was left behind was a note. Not in his handwriting. But in the writing of his captor. Which you could tell was a woman. Seeing as though the letter was signed with a kiss and in perfect cursive.

Who would wanna take Benny?

The kings angel was now placed with a decision. Kill or be killed. And being killed wasn't an option she was willing to take. Given 2 months only to find the hideout and eliminate the rival enemies that spawned as a get back for what happened in New York, she formed an alliance with the most feared gang in New York City. The group of members the police just couldn't seem to catch. The bloods and the Sweepers. She was not coming to play and this was a strike to the wrong nerve.

Do you think she will win this fight?

Find out what happens in the Sequel, "Queen of The Sweepers". Coming soon in January of the new year 2024!

Happy New Years everyone!

The end.

~4gotten_girl