Chapter 14: And We Meet Again

"A wise man once said, do your best and don't worry about the rest, and may your future be brightly blessed.."

HIS POV {Later on that month on December 23rd, 2025 at 12:32 am}:

I decided it was about time I see her again. So I took a risk that I didn't see myself doing until it was done. Me, Sha, and Hound boarded a flight to Memphis. Luckily my dad had already moved down there a year ago to live. So me and the guys had a place to stay while I visited. But he lives in the suburb part of Memphis. Hood niggas like us don't belong over there but eh it's whatever. I was excited and the guys could tell by how eager I was to get in my seat. First class in our own private jet there. Soon as we took off I popped my edibles and rolled up my blunt ready to relax. The boys did the same. We would land by 5:50 am and should be at my dad's around 7am.

Did you guess what I'm doing?

Yeah I'm gonna surprise her for her birthday. I bought her a bouquet of flowers with hundred dollar bills wrapped around the purple and black roses. I know she loves purple so I had them find some real exotic ass flowers for her even though she hates flowers. I feel like she only hates them because no one has ever given her any. I also got her a real Cuban link necklace with her name engraved in the diamond stones. That's not all.. I was gonna surprise her with a ring. The guys swore it was a wedding ring but it's not. It's a 24 karat pink and silver promise ring. All this costed me a pretty penny but if it's for her money ain't a thang. I got enough to spoil her sour but that's what I refuse to do. We will see how humbled she is when she receives these gifts. And since I don't have her number anymore I had to do some old school track down shit that may and may not have invaded her privacy just a bit from her old phone. Hopefully what I got was correct.

Aniyah..

The name of the woman who made me fall in love for the first and last time. This time is for real. I can't even explain it. I can only describe her. But the love she makes me feel and the way my heart beats for her is priceless. To myself I smiled and blew out the smoke of the blunt in my hand. Once I came back to reality I saw these ugly ass niggas staring at me. I must've been looking delusional again.

"What? Why y'all motherfuckers staring at me?"

They broke out laughing

"Man you're in love love. Like you really love this girl don't you?"

How many times do I have to say yes

"Yeah I do I didn't think that was a bad thing."

Jay smirked at me

"Nah it's not a bad thing but damn my nigga yeen gotta smile every two seconds when you think of her."

Sha punched his arm chuckling as if he remembered something

"Yo you remember that song you wrote with the gang nem and it went like 'she is the prettiest thing on this earth she don't know till I put her face on my wall.'"

He nodded fast as hell trying to keep from coughing from the smoke

"Brown skin she a luhh tall, I went and bought her a bag from the mall, I'm tryna see why you moving suspicious, you was up late and still ain't answer my call, I been locked in going crazy in my room, she been pissing me off."

"Damn ugly ass nigga you know the song don't it."

"You a bitch of course I know the song. I been listening to it since she left. And I'm not a nigga you filthy animal don't you ever call me that dirty shit again."

"I wonder how in the hell will this girl survive with you. You don't even like niggers and look at you in love with one."

"That's only for use to know and you to find out. Now hush I need my sleep."