Chapter 9: His Truth

"If I told you a lie that sounded so sweet am I wrong for you believing me.."

—————————
{HER POV}{A Few Days Later}

   Being locked in here by myself isn't too bad I guess. They started the torture. Every few hours I'm taken from this room in a blindfold and handcuffs to a dark room. Where I am chained to a chair and restricted from moving. I've been hit so much all over my body in the last few days that I've lost feeling everywhere, now when I'm hit it just stings for 10 minutes and I'm okay. I've been stabbed in the stomach, arm where I was shot, my leg, and my neck.

     They've beat me with extension cords, switches, belts with spikes, a bat a few times, and other heavy shit that could kill a person. My pain and suffering is nothing to them, they just want blood and I've lost more than enough. The weight I once had is gone and all I can do is lay in this bed staring at the ceiling. They've beaten me so bad they don't even chain me up anymore. They just leave me here. No food or water, no energy, nothing.

   Living? No I'm barely even surviving. When I got here I wanted "Benny" to save me but after learning the hard truth about him I didn't care much for a savior anymore. All that's left with me are my thoughts. Do I miss him? Idk if I'm being honest. Everything he taught me was valuable and he made me feel better. He made
Me happy. But there's a time when infatuation feels like love and when it fades there's nothing left to feel. To crave. The only thing I crave is lights out. But I have a mom to get to. Do I really care to live that long? To just be disciplined for my heart? This mess doesn't even involve me. Yet here I am. Bloody, bruised, dying, and still being tortured. If you could see my heart it looks the exact same way. What's the point of wanting to live another day?

  Lost in my thoughts I didn't realize the man from the other day walked in the room. I haven't seen him since that last conversation. He came alone but with a chair. Placing it and sitting near the bed. He looked at me with pity and sympathy in his eyes. It was dark in the room but where he sat at held the moonlight. The scar on his face looked more defined. I just laid on the bed in silence not even wanting to speak.

"You look terrible and I feel bad. To be honest you deserve to be treated like a Queen this kind of torture isn't fair."

I was so weak but my sarcasm started to seep out

"Aw thanks it's not everyday I get such a heartfelt compliment. If I don't deserve it why are you doing it? Innocent life for an innocent victim I guess. Kinda like an eye for an eye wouldn't ya say?"

He shifted in his seat I guess he never thought about it like that

"Yeah basically. I knew why I was doing this a few days ago. If I'm being honest with you I was angry and happy that I finally caught my prey. But after you finish your meal the bones never look too satisfying wouldn't you say ma'am? You look helpless and you even stopped fighting back. I didn't expect that."

He rubbed his head with his hands obviously.. ashamed?

"Let me go. I won't fight you because what's the point. All my hope is lost and basically I just want to go back home and leave New York where it was at. I never wanted any of this."

He nodded in a agreeable manner

"You're right. That's why I'm only asking you one thing. I'll give you whatever you want if you do one thing for me."

I turned my head to look at him again he also looked hopeless

"It depends on what it is."

"You bring him to me. Call him and tell him where you are."

"You know he won't come alone. That is you just asking to die. Why the fuck would you ask me that? Is that what you wish for real?"

He looked at me almost like a kid

"At this point i don't care I don't like hurting innocent people. I WANT HIM. He's not about to keep hurting people. Hurting you.."

"What the fuck is up with you saying that he's gonna hurt me and he hurts girls. WHAT DOES HE DO TO THEM."

He shut up immediately but when he saw my eyes he knew he couldn't hold water

"He mentally tortures them. Makes y'all feel so special and loved then he leaves. He would do the most damaging things to you. He uses your weaknesses and turn them against you. He repeats your exes mistakes in front of you but with pride. He plays with you like toy soldiers quietly hiding what he's doing in disguise. What do you do when you're bored of the same toy after having it so long? You get a new one. My sister dated him. She was so happy and just believed he was different and everyone was wrong about him. She said he actually had a heart. Her fear was dating someone who would do what her ex did. Fuck on someone she held dear to her in front of her. Want to know what he did fucked her best friend in their bed and was texting and fucking with her whole friend group. He told her it was just a joke. That she should get over it or leave him because that's how he plays. He's not physically abusive but he will kill you mentally and emotionally. My sister killed herself earlier this year after all that happened and when she wrote the reasons why he was the first one. She went into detail about what happened and even got information she shared in the note about his other girls. Half of them killed their self and the other half is in the hospital fighting for their life as we speak."

Shock filled me I couldn't even speak

"Are you deadass?"

He pulled out the note and the picture taken of his sister at the crime scene

"I can't lie about something like that. He drove my sister to this point and you're next. No matter how sweet and touching that love feels. He will do something to you. Get out while you can."

He sniffled eyes filled with tears, my heart tightened yes I hate this man for kidnapping me but damn

"Just bring him to you?"

He looked at me and nodded

"I know the risks, I just want to be face to face when it happens. I can join my family and stop chasing after a fucking criminal that can't be caught. You are the only way to him and when you do this you need to get away from him. We can do it like a ransom call. Just please, I'm sorry I'll give you anything."

He was basically begging me my kidnapper was begging me for his own freedom

"All I want is 12 million and a one way first class ticket back to Memphis. Schedule the flight 1 week from now."

He looked shocked but quickly shook his head

"Done. I'll be back in a few hours to do the call."

I nodded and he thanked me again before he left the room

I guess it's true what they say, the person you hurt will be the person you need in the end...

I hate to do this to Benny but they did say he could bite a bullet so he'll be fine....

________________

Hey again bunnies two updates in one day. Hope you enjoyed this chapter I know the last two been a little short but trust me it's about to get better. Watch and learn but until then be safe💜. I love you all.

~4gotten_girl🔐💜👑