Eleven: Costa Rica and (Ex) Love

Faith's POV

Oh. My. God. I am literally so stressed out right now! Taylor and I had talked about having another baby three nights ago, and today I can hardly stand to look at him! We got in another huge fight today...

It was all about the authorities looking into his background. There was so much stuff they could find! It all ended with me angrily yelling at him. "THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR OUR KIDS!"

It was a common thing nowadays, for Taylor and I to be fighting a lot, for the last year actually.

Anyway, today us girls and I decided we needed some time with just the us , so we headed to the beach. Since I had to get the kids ready to go hiking with the guys I told Ariel, Leah and Gabby I'd meet them at the beach a little later. As I was walking down the trail from the hotel to the beach I heard a painfully familiar voice ringing from behind me.

"Faith?" The voice called out. I turned around and felt like I was going to faint.

Colton Matters was standing there. Shirtless and tanned, his dirty blonde hair messy from a day of obvious beaching. A million memories flashed through my head, and I felt my eyes start to well up with tears.

"Colton!" I managed to choke out, blinking back tears.

Flashback

I crossed my fingers tightly, hoping to god that I wasn't pregnant. I was only seventeen... I said a prayer before falling to my knees as I began quietly bawling. Positive.

After Taylor toke my virginity in the ninth grade, I felt like I'd never be loved again. That was until I met Colton in the eleventh grade. We dated for a year and two months, until he moved for collage. He was a year older than me.

I felt totally in love with Colton, like I could trust him with anything.

The night before he left, his parents were out of town so I went over to his place and well.. We had sex. Unprotected sex. I got pregnant, which was the last thing I'd ever wanted, but I didn't tell Colton. It would stress him out to much, and if he knew he wouldn't leave for collage. He'd never achieve anything to his full capability. However, I lost his baby three weeks into the pregnancy, which was bitter sweet (it was another human life ending).

End Of Flashback

The only people I ever told were Gabby and Ariel, I'd never even told Taylor because I was so ashamed!!

"I've missed you! Wow your still as sexy as ever!" He smiled, making me cringe. Why did he have to use the word "sexy"?

"I've.. Umm. Missed you too," I said trying to sound calm, in reality I was a wreck. "Why are you here?"

"Eh, just came for a friend of mines batchlor party, he's loaded! He owns a private jet, so he flew us all out here for the week." He smiled, running hands through his hair.

Those hands were the only other hands that had touched every inch of my body, except Taylor's. I had to admit, Colton was so "sexy", and if I wasn't in a sort of loving, committed relationship with Taylor, I'd be drooling.

I was starting to ease up, "Where are you living now?" I smiled slightly.

"Michigan actually, I'm an eighth grade teacher,"
Wow. What a coincidence.

"Oh, me too! I'm a second grade teacher though," he cut me off.

That's when the world started turning all too quickly.

He walked over to me,removing my bathing suit cover up, his abs against my almost bare chest.
"I've wanted to do this for a while now," he whispered in my ear. Was he trying to seduce me?