Fifteen: Divorce

|Faith's POV|

I can't believe today has come. All I can think about is the amazing memories I had with Taylor and as much as it hurts I don't want to put up with this anymore.

I'm just hurting all of us including my self if I didn't have this divorce. I like to think that it's the best for all of us.

I'm happy that I have Bailey & Emily with me but not having Landyn is gonna suck a lot because he was my only son & I have a special attachment that every mum has to their children.

It's only fair though that Taylor gets Landyn as he's done an outstanding job & I think Landyn needs a fatherly figure more than a mother. A father who Landyn can see as a role model and follow.

Taylor helped me go through my depression and I'm going to miss that a lot. I gotta follow my heart though & Colton makes so happy so I'm gonna go with him.

I grab my Chanel bag that Taylor gave me & I throw on the sundress that I wore when he finally got out of jail. The memories ah.

"Hey. You okay?", Colton asks as he steps in the room.

"Yup I'm fine. Just thinking about some stuff.", I say, holding the Chanel bag.

"I love you.", Colton says as he kisses my cheek.

"Thank you."

He tells me that he'll see me at the end of the day as I check on Landyn, Emily and Bailey to see if they are all finished getting dressed.

When I see Landyn I quickly go into the washroom as I can't stop crying. It kills me inside so much. I quickly wash my face and apply my mascara again.

"Kids are you done getting ready? Landyn, are you done packing?" I'll admit those words were hard to say but I just want the best for my son.

"Yes I'm done, I got everything.", he says as Landyn smiles.

I get down to hug Landyn as he hugs me back.

"Listen, Landyn if you ever want to visit me definitely come okay. and girls if you want to visit daddy then just tell me, you can definitely visit him.", I softly say.

The kids all follow me as I grab Landyn's suitcase and put in the trunk. I put them all in their car seats, while I turn the white rangerover on, heading to court.

|Gabby's POV|

I sat in the court beside Jai as we watched Faith's and Taylor's marriage come to an end after side years. I quickly go onto the group chat that consists of all of us (except for Faith and Taylor) to update them.

Me: "Guys, the divorce is finally happening. :("

Brock: "Well we want what's best."

Dylan: ":("

Ariel: "Now everything will be awkward. :/"

Carter: "WTF. THEY'RE GETTING DIVORCED? THEY USED TO BE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! I AM SHOCKED. HOLY FUCK."

Nikki: "Carter you ignorant cunt. *sighs*."

I sighed too as I shut off my phone and began examining the court. Neither Faith or Taylor looked that upset about this. Is this really what love is like? I hope this doesn't happen to Andrew and I, who are getting married in four months.

|Taylor's POV|

Faith and I both stood in front of the judge. We were just about to get our divorce papers signed and our lawyers were explaining all the fine print. I took a glance at Faith. She still looked as beautiful as ever but I knew that it was over for us. We had fallen out of love, something that I never imagined would happen.

Flashback to Grade 11

I turned to the gorgeous girl laying beside me and breathed heavily.

"That was intense." I said while grinning.

She traced her fingers over my bare chest, biting her lower lip.

"Yeah, and I'm glad it was with the one I love." she said, leaning in to kiss me.

The kiss was nothing like I've ever felt before and I enjoyed it. She pulled away to quickly however.

"Faith? I'll always love you." I said to her. It was the truth.

"And I'll always love you. Even though you're the schools biggest player. I'll always love you."

Flashback Over

Honestly the love between us didn't die. It just left. There would be a few small moments that I would love her unconditionally but far too many that I couldn't.

"Mr. Smith, you will get custody of Landyn Xaviour Smith. As for you, Ms. McKenzie, you will get custody of Emily Hope Smith and Bailey Emma Smith. It is your choice how you would like to 'share' the children."

We nodded and signed the papers. I could see Faith was shaking a bit. After we signed them I pulled Faith aside.

"Taylor, I just wanted what's best for the kids." She said, her voice cracking and she played with her hands, something she does when she's nervous.

I lifted her chin up so she could look at me.
"Hey, it's okay. Faith, it's okay. We did what was right." I gently told her.

She nodded and let out a sigh. I opened my arms and she rolled her eyes laughing as she entered them.

"I'll miss you." I told her, resting my chin on her head.

"I'll miss you too." she whispered into my chest.

|Ariel's POV|

I burst into Dylan's office and saw him and Brock causally eating Chinese take out.
"Hey Ariel. Did you hear that the Taylor and Faith officially divorced?" Dylan said, his mouth full of noodles.

"Yeah, just earlier this morning." Brock explained after taking a sip from his coffee.
I shook my head and spoke fast.

"Yeah! Gabby and Taylor and Faith texted me! Gabby told me she was there! But that's not what I'm here for!"

I put my phone down on Dylan's desk and he read the latest text message out loud.

"Ariel. I'm coming sooner then you think. I even know where you live. See you soon." He frowned.

Brock sighed, "You literally cannot even have one minute of no drama."