Thirteen: Smith, Reid and Johnson

Taylor's POV

We got home from the local airport in Grand Rapids. The entire drive home, Faith would not shut her god damn mouth about when I can home drunk at Costa Rica. We had already laid down the kids since they all seemed tired from the plane ride.

"I just can't believe you were drunk again." She sighed while folding up some clothes since we were both unpacking.

I slammed my fist down on the night side table in anger.

"You know what Faith? Why is it god damn acceptable for you to have a good time sipping margarita's with your girls but a bad thing if I chug too much alcohol with my boys? Yes I fucking understand the fact we have kids but you need to realize I need to have some fun too! The world does not revolve around you for crying out loud!" I yelled at her, with each sentence getting louder and louder.

She furiously dropped the shirt and glares at me. "Taylor I realize the world does not revolve around me!"

"Then stop fucking acting like it! This whole time it's always been about you! I had to sit back to watch the 'Faith Show' for five years now! Let me have my turn! You're making it impossible for me to do anything lately!" I ranted at her.

•••

I grabbed some extra blankets and pillows from the guest room and carried them downstairs to sleep
on the couch. Faith had basically said that I was too "irresponsible" to share a room with her. I knew there was something off about her but I didn't question it. As I walked past our room, I heard Faith talking to someone on the phone.

"Oh that's great! We should totally see each other again!" she giggled.

Who the fuck is that?

•••

I have to deal with my job and honestly I don't know who can help me. They told me that I have to pay at least $1,000,000 by Tuesday to wipe out my criminal record but honestly my family doesn't have that money and I don't know who to get it from.

That's when the name Sam pops up. I may dislike him but he's the only one with that money and I don't think he hates me. I guess this results in a trip to New York.

I don't really want to tell Faith that I'm meeting Sam because honestly she'll be so pissed at me, honestly she shouldn't be pissed though because it's not like she doesn't go places while telling me !

Thinking about all of this I decide that I do indeed need a break from Faith so I made it clear, I'm going to New York.

A part of me wants to bring the kids also but Faith won't want that so I decide to leave them here.

"Daddy when will you be back?", Landyn quietly asks as I can see his eyes filled with sadness.

"By Tuesday so it's just for 5 days!", I say in the happiest tone trying to make Landyn feel better.

Suddenly Faith comes out of nowhere and starts shouting at me. All I can see is an angry faith as I decide to ignore her. All these fights make me want to leave which is my dream right now.

I'm considering a divorce if I was gonna be honest.
--

Finally after clearing everything up with Faith I leave. I would of left anyways but I don't want her to complain to the court that I left her and the kids to go to New York when we have our divorce.

I am allowed to have some alone time and freedom. I kiss the kids goodbye as I drag my luggage to the gate of Michigan Airport. I look at my boarding pass while seating done in my gate, waiting for my flight. I grab my phone and slide down to Sam's contacts, calling him.