Nighteen: The Wedding

FINALLY WE ARE UPDATING!! all my apologies for not updating, I sometimes get major writer's block so I have no motivation to write but I managed to this time. :) as you can see above, here are the girls outfits for the wedding <3 I am well aware that I don't have North, Ivy and Dani's or the guys but I'm hoping you guys have a better idea of what they look like!

anyways I found my Carter in real life and he's perfect tbh. <3 :) -blair

xoxo,
the authors of stuck in reality

//Gabby's POV//

I wake up with an Ariel & Dani shaking me continuously causing me to groan.

"Hunny wake up!", Nikki shouts as she enters the room, with her hair all fixed in a perfect ponytail.

"It's your wedding day.", Ivy exclaims as she starts to giggle & smile.

"Oh shit yes! I feel so joyed.", I say, letting out a huge smile.

I glance over to my clock across the table as it reads, 3:30 AM. My gaze turns to outside as it's still night time outside but then again this is THE wedding. Everything has to prepared by 3:00 PM which is the actual wedding. The good part about all of this is that I did get my beauty sleep as I went to sleep at 7:00 PM causing me to have a perfect 8 hours of sleep.

I get up as today, I just ignore my bed completely & I don't make it as there is someone to do that for me which makes me feel so relieved because making your bed takes at least 1 minute. I head towards the washroom, closing the door behind me as I do the basics, brushing my teeth, exfoliating my face & putting on moisturizer. After all of that, I shower obviously & change into my sweats & shirt because I have a couple of hours. I head to the main floor to have some breakfast with my girls.

Carter's POV

I didn't feel like having sex with Chanel for the past week because after what I heard about her, I'm having second doubts. She attacked my two friends, I never thought she was thought low.

I glance over at the time to see that it's 5:00 AM & I realize also that it's Gabby's wedding. While thinking of that, my heart sunk a little because she was my real love. No matter how many women I was with, they'd never come close to the feels I had with this woman. She made me the happiest I've ever been & every little thing she did was magic to be exact. She was the light in the darkness that I had.

I head into the washroom as I brush my teeth & do all of that. I fix my hair as I put it into a quiff & I decide to go for a early morning jog because I gotta clear my mind as I head out, Chanel wakes up looking hot yet I don't feel like talking to her.

"I'm sorry, baby.", she sighs as her hands trace my chest.

"Why the fuck do you think it's okay to be rude to them?", I question her as my voice tone changes.

"Well they aren't innocent, they ruined my blazer!", she shouts as I don't get mad at Gabby and Ariel because you just simply don't fuck with them. How many times do I have to tell this bitch that?

"Okay, let's just move past this okay!", she suggests as Chanel grins at me, swirling her dark brown curls.

She leans in & places a kiss on my lips as I take off my sweater. Things get really heated up as we head to the bedroom while I shut the door behind us.