Seven: Costy Rice

(Keeping Up With The Smiths)

Faith's POV

Two days ago we flew to London with the kids to quickly visit Taylor and my parents for a day each, but today we're flying out of Heathrow to go on our vacation to Costa Rica.

Taylor woke me up at 4:30 A.M to leave for the airport. It was my job to try and get the kids up to leave because he was loading our suitcases into the taxi cab we were taking to the airport.

"But mommy, I'm not ready to leave Nana's house! I want to stay!" Bailey pleaded as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Mom, why are we flying to Costy Rice?" Landyn stumbled tiredly.

"It will be a fun family vacation, that's why we're going! Plus you'll get to see Auntie Ariel and her little girl, Danielle! Oh, and Landyn buddy, it's pronounced Costa Rica," I giggled and kissed the three of their sleepy heads as I buckled them into their car seats.

"Where too?" The driver asked in his thick English accent, which every now and then I'd miss hearing.

"London Heathrow," Taylor smiled at me and then at Emily, Landyn and Bailey who were already fast asleep in the back of the taxi van.

•••••

When we got to the airport and checked into our terminal, I looked around frantically for Ariel , Dani, Leah, RJ and Brock. They would be on our flight! Frankly I couldn't wait to meet Dani and Leah, as I'd never seen them other than through FaceTime.

"Faith?!" A familer voice trailed from behind me.

"Ariel!" I practically screamed as I ran over to her. She wrapped her arms around my tightly in a hug.

I greet RJ and Brock as well. Damn I missed these guys so much!

"You must be Bailey!" She said, looking down at Bailey who was holding my hand. Taylor had brought Emily and Landyn to the washrooms.

"Yes." Bailey smiled shyly.

I looked to Ariel's side and saw a little girl, about Bailey's size. She had blonde hair with bright blue eyes and was holding a little mermaid doll.

"And what's your name sweetie?" I asked and kneeled down beside her.

"Dani, I'm four years old!" She smiled perkily!

She had Ariel's smile, Nate's facial features but for some odd reason, her energy was almost exactly like Dylan's.

"And you must be Leah! You are extremely gorgeous!", I exclaims

These reunions get better every time.

•••

"Momma, I'm scared!" Emily grabbed my hand as the pilot navigated the huge jet to the runway. We were flying first class, just like we used to in university when we'd go on wild vacations whenever we had a break from classes.

"Why are you scared baby girl?" I asked and looked into her big blue eyes.

"I don't know what I think of planes... They're scary!" She still held her grip on my hand.

"You've flown on an airplane before," I assured her sympathetically.

"When?" She asked, letting go of my hand. The plane was in preparation for take of now.

"When you were a little baby, but you were too little to remember it!" I smile.

"Oh, okay!" She says as she goes back to her conversation with Dani.
I can see them being friends, as well as Bailey, Dani and Ivy!

Taylor's POV

"Dad?" Landyn asks as he shifts in his seat next to me.

"Yes bud?" I ask, he looks nervous.

"Dani is a very beautiful girl," he sighs.

"Yes she is!" I say. I feel like he had a crush on her! How cute!

"I want her to be my girlfriend!" He smiles widely.

"Well ask her when we get to Costa Rica, she is having a nap right now!" I smile, he is just like me!