Fourteen: Hidden Secrets

Brock's POV

I was heading over to work when I got a phone call from Jai.

"Hey, what's up man?" I said, getting out of the car and into my office.

"Taylor is looking into a divorce." he stated as I walked into Dylan's office to give him the Starbucks I bought for him. He looked at me curiously.

"What's that got to do with me? You guys live in 'merica, not the UK."

"No listen. It's a divorce. And you promised to clear Taylor's records right? Make sure when you do, you clear the part where it says he abused a minor." Jai explained.

Dylan mouthed out "what's going on?" and I held up my index finger to quiet him.

"He abused a minor?!" I exclaimed. Dylan dropped his jaw.

"Not yet. But I have some odd feeling it's bound to happen. Got to go, I'll call you later man." and with that, he hung up.

Taylor abusing a minor? How would Jai know this or thinks he knows this? Has he abused someone before? I desperately check the files I was given about him and skim through. Hmm, it does say he had sexually abused someone before.

"Odd couple, Taylor and Faith are. They basically hated each other and Taylor played her before. It's strange how they got so married quickly." Dylan said, sipping at his coffee.

I nodded, "Yea. I've realized. So erm, Taylor's dad died of what again? Cancer?"

He shook his head, "That's what people said. But I think he died because of a drug overdose. Like look at it. There's no way that guy died of cancer, he was perfectly healthy!"

But as I looked down at the files I read something odd.

Taylor Smith, born August 15th, 1989. Second son of Gina Smith and Jack Gates (left the family). Gina Smith then married Harold Johnson who was also the father of Sam Johnson. He left Sam at a young age.

Dylan peered over my shoulder, "Oh my god. That's why Sam never mentioned his father, he didn't know what had happened to him. This is bad, very very bad! We gotta tell Jai."

And we did.

Ariel's POV

My phone rang as I was cooking dinner for Nate and Dani. I picked it up and realized the familiar voice of Taylor. He suddenly told me about the divorce he was considering on taking.

I know this may sound different but after realizing his side of the story, I support his decision. It's the best for the both of them.

That's when I realize I should tell Taylor about his step father.

But I realize how much drama and problems that it's going to create, especially between Sam and Taylor because Taylor's stepfather is Sam's actual father.

"Ariel? Are you still here?", he asks into the phone.

"Oh yeah sorry. I think you should consider this divorce.", I say.

They both don't love each other anymore and I always believed that if two people don't love each other then there's no fucking reason why they should be together.

"I only told Jai this but there's something I gotta tell you.", he says as his tone starts to become quiet.

"What?"

"I think Faith's cheating on me."

"How do you know?", I ask.

"She's starting to come home late everyday after the trip to Costa Rica, and she's been having these phone calls with this man talking about how she loved last night.

Oh my fucking god. This isn't fair at all and people think Taylor's a bad husband. I hate how everything is blamed on him.

"Taylor that's it! You don't deserve at all to be in this marriage. Get a divorce. Please do it for yourself, do it for your kids and most importantly do it for your happiness", I say.

"Thank you Ariel. You know what it's finalized, I'm getting a divorce!", he shouts as there's a sign of relief in his voice.

Dylan's POV

Brock and I decide it's best to clear Taylor's records and to give Sam the one million dollars back because knowing Sam he's probably going to get extremely mad when he finds about his father.

We clear Taylor's records, making him have a clean slate.

I've heard about the problems in Taylor and Faith's marriage as I decide to research more about it.

Ariel told me that Taylor thinks Faith is cheating. I guess there's only one way to find out. Hack into Faith's iCloud. It's not illegal for us especially if we are using it in an investigation.

With Brock we both manage to hack into Faith's iCloud as we see many messages send to a guy named, Colton. I look at his picture and I quickly recognize him from Costa Rica.

"Holy fuck. No wonder why Faith was talking way too much to this guy.", Brock says, smirking.

We click on the messages between them as the last one was just a couple of minutes ago. Poor Taylor, he shouldn't be going through this.

I notice something that proves that she's been cheating.

"Damn baby. Last night was the best thing, it's better than anything me and Taylor ever had. I can't wait until this divorce!", she says.

It proves it all.

I screenshot the convo as our work is done here.

I don't want Faith to loose all of her children though because I realize how much it'll hurt her. She can get Bailey and Emily while Taylor gets Landyn. It'll be fair and both of them will be happy. I don't want Faith to be upset neither Taylor. I'm neutral when I think about it.