Chapter 59

9/1/23

9/1/23.

Hoffman Estates Illinois

AEW RAMPAGE

CHAPTER 59: Sacrifice & Shame.

Tonight I arrived with Paragon and the two of us are formally dressed, I'm over here in the fully dark outfit while his is the same except that his dress shirt is a purple with a black formal vest over it.

I held the AEW world title over my shoulder as Paragon chuckled lightly with a smirk "Tonight is officially the night, right?"

I just kept my eyes ahead while walking beside him "Yeah....Now that I think of it, I really think you should tune in on what what I have to say tonight when the show kicks off. It's really important"

This seemed to pique his interest as Paragon raised a curious eyebrow at me "Oh yeah? Is it relating on you challenging Hook for his FTW title?" He smirked.

"Something like that.....You'll see" I replied.

"Well in that case, I'll go to one of the break room to watch you on the monitor" said Paragon then pats my back "Knock em' dead future double champ!" He chuckled then went to jog his way to a monitor.

While I was making my way, I spotted one of my ex's friends, Danielle (Willow Nightingale) giving me an unimpressed look while her arms were folded in front. After passing by her, I then spotted Kyle Fletcher lovingly kissing Skye's cheek from behind with his arms wrapped around her waist while cheerful laughter escaped her lips.

None of them seem to acknowledge my existence. She is not my girlfriend. She's not my precious bluebell no more. It's sad but true.

After walking way past them, I heard my-well.....I heard Paragon's theme song blasting out in the arena as I took in a deep breath and softly exhale, feeling ready to kick off the show. "It's show time....." I spoke to myself then made my way out.

Once I stepped out into the arena, the entire crowd started booing at me as I made my way down the ramp, not acting cocky for once and went to make my way around the ring to grab a microphone.

When the microphone was in my hand, I entered and stood in the center of the ring while the theme song died down and stopped. The booing became more loud and clear as I pan my eyes around for a moment, contemplating in my thoughts on how to start off.