Chapter 63

9/6/23

9/6/23

Indianapolis Indiana.

AEW Dynamite.

CHAPTER 63: Confronting "Judas"

Darby and Nick were already kicking off with their match as I even made sure no interferences happened. Safe to say that everything in their match was going good and entertaining like it should be.

I remain hidden since I didn't want to ward Paragon off so suddenly, I want to catch him in the act and confront him, not keep him away.

I kept on the lookout and waited what seemed to be forever, but then from a far. I finally spotted the lying double crossing snake.

Paragon was scurrying around backstage as if looking for someone. I can imagine it's Hook cause he's been talking about wanting to snatch the FTW title from him and claim it as "His".

Hell he might even try to swipe the AEW World title from that stupid asshole MJF. After all, he was pretty pissed when I gave up the title back to it's rightful champion.

To his unawareness, I followed him and kept my distance without Paragon noticing. A few times I had to hide behind cases and walls so that he doesn't catch me. By the way he was seeking around, I could see aggravation written all over his face. I could hear him muttering and sharply cursing beneath his breath. That's when I soon saw him storming off on the way to somewhere else. At first, I had no clue where he was going, but I kept my distance, remaining stealthy and vigilant.

Then, that's when I notice that he's making his way to Tony Khan's office. Oh great. He's going to be an asshole to our boss and probably interrogate him about Hook.

Paragon took quick strides to the office door, swung it open and stepped inside in such a hostile manner. I was right, I could already hear Paragon terrorizing and interrogating Tony.

"Alright Tony!! I've had it!! I had enough of these foolish games!! WHERE IS HOOK!?"

"I-I-I d-don't know w-where he c-could be........" Tony stammered nervously.

"It's because you're purposely not booking him on the same show's I'm booked to!! You're protecting that twerp from me!! Protecting him so that I don't take his title!!"