Chapter 2

Elizebeth POV:

I walked back home after getting the socks for Mom... and a tub of salted caramel ice cream. I love me some good ice cream, I am just going to ignore that awkward encounter with that gorgeous man. That's why I hate my shy personality and the incapability of opening my damn mouth to communicate with anyone. I just want to crawl up in my bed and die there. But I can't stress over it too much he is a stranger after all and I'm never gonna see him again.

As I walked into the house it sounded silent to silent to me. I went up the steps and headed straight for my parent's room... mom sent me to get socks after all. It was empty Mom's stuff was gone and Dad is not in the house I am all alone yet again. " fuck this shit if both of you can take a walk I can take a walk too",  I changed out of my clothes into something more comfortable and headed out the door into my jeep. Wait.... why didn't I use the jeep to get the socks? I could have avoided the catastrophe that happened with Mr. Icey Hot back then. I rubbed my hands down my face before getting in my truck and heading to my favorite spot.

 I walked through the thick tall trees with my headphones in my ears listening to Frank Ocean Godspeed. I slowly approach my quiet place in silence. I sat down on the green floor while staring at the stars and listening to the noises that the little animal made. Am not going back home anytime soon, the whole situation drained me. After some time I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up later than expected I forgot she had school. I walked into the house and saw both of my parents standing in the kitchen like nothing happened the night before. I wasn't going to say a word to them because they do this all the time. I got used to it over time and I pretty much ignore them whenever they go back to normal, when in reality nothing is normal. I took a shower and got dressed in a simple black long-sleeve and baggy black cargo pants with a pair of my black Converse. I didn't do much with my hair, some curling cream to define my curls, and made sure to take a hair tie in case I wanted to put it up.

As soon as I walked into English class a headache hit me right in the face. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in one of the toilets. I stayed there for at least an hour contemplating what the actual hell was wrong with me. I got up and rinsed my mouth and as soon as I opened the door I slammed, It did not hit I literally slammed it in someone's face. I heard the person groan and hit the floor with a loud thud. I quickly walked out and saw the same guy from that night."ughhhh fuck", he groaned and practically rolled around on the floor. I bent down to get a better look and then we made eye contact.

"You again....what is with you and bumping into me", the fine man said. "For your information, I didn't bump into you, the door did, and am really sorry". I put my hand out to help him up and he watched me for a while but decided to take it. I took his rough calloused hands and helped him up.

Malique POV:

I was walking to the principal's office when the girl's bathroom door slammed in my face. It hurts like a bitch. When my vision came back I looked up and saw a hand reaching out to me. It was the same ginger-haired girl who bumped into me when I was taking one of my late-night walks. Now that I really look at her she is actually really pretty, from her hazel eyes to her cute button-nose, plump pink lips that look so soft and.... No stop.

"You again, what is with you and bumping into me", I said still on the floor. She looked at me like I accused her of something she didn't do. " I didn't bump into you, the door did, am sorry", she said in a small voice. Her voice is smooth like honey...so innocent. I finally got off the ground. She looks so small and fragile compared to my 6'4 ass. "What do you mean the door hit me You're the one that pushed it, am I right love?", She looked down at her shoes while playing with one of the bracelets she have on her hands." Yes, uh but that's not the point the door is what made contact with you, not me sooo... take it up with the door, not me". 

What the actual fuck..." you're weird", I said while tilting my head to the side, scanning what she is wearing. Her toned waist is showing in the crop top she is wearing. I want to wrap my hands around it." Well I have class so uh bye", she gave me an awkward wave and walked past me quickly.

she smelled like vanilla mixed with coconut. Fucking great!!

(880 words)

Make sure to vote and leave comments luvss