Chapter 21

Jasper Pov:

We sat outside of a huge ass gate leading to a huge mansion dressed in black and grey overly priced clothes in my car . "Are you sure this is the place man it looks kind off trespass and get your ass in jail type shii" Malique keeps asking the same question over and over again.

"Why did we even go to that expensive clothing store for by the way? You should have just told me to dress in dark colors before we left back at the house"

"Yes, this is the place...i think and also i didn't want to just look cool i wanted to feel cool and we both know the more expensive the clothes is the better it feels or so they say"

"You think?! Jasper we have been sitting in this car like ducks waiting for something to happen and you don't even know if this is where it's supposed to be happening!" He said his eyes wide like saucers.

"Look the place had some rearrangements after 6 years of me not coming here, for a reason by the way...but yes I'm pretty sure this is the house the others just don't match the description that was given." I said my eyes still on the gate waiting for some sign but there was none. At this point it is 2am i am tired, sleepy and I'm in the mood for ice-cream or pineapple or maybe a donut.

"Hey, okay both of us are tired and in need of some sleep you wanna head back home and try another time maybe later on tomorrow and i also want to get back trying to find Eli...I think both of us wants that" Malique said  with his head in his hands.

"Okay yeah sure... We are going to catch those bastards in the act and make them pay!" I said a lot more menacing than i intended.

"Wanna go for ice-cream first tho?"

"Yes Jasper" He said and rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Elizabeth Pov:

I don't know how long it has been I've been tied to a huge bed stripped of all my clothes with the same girl Cherry coming in and out checking up on me and I'm starting to loose it really. How am i not found yet? Are they even looking for me? Are the police ever gonna find me? Why am i even here?

I got pulled out of my thoughts by the door opening and Cherry strutted in with nothing but a black see through thong on, leaving nothing for imagination.

"Hey carrot!" She said enthusiastically with a smile showing pretty much what she is about to do. I already know what's about to happen, it happened many times before and i just learned to take it...i don't want another punishment. " Hey Cherry" I said a way less enthusiastic.

She quickly jump on the bed swinging one of her legs over me sitting right in my naked lap. Taking up the first aid kit she brought to clean my wound that is looking pretty good. She cleaned and remove the stitches that i had and put a bandage over my upper thigh then treated my shoulder the same way. After she is done with that she puts the first aid kit on the bed side table. Leaning back over to me, crashing her lips on mine in a ferocious manner, her hands comes up to my lips to part it in a slow and sensual motion. Slipping her tongue inside my mouth, it danced with mines in an unruly battle.

Her hips started to move above my thigh that is not hurt, that is when she pulled away to look at me top to bottom licking her lips in a tantalizing manner. All the while i was looking at her amazing color of nipples sitting right in front of me. She saw me staring...

"Wanna suck on them? I'm thinking about piercing one of them" She said tilting her head to the side. I shyly nodded then she bent down so i can suck on it i ran my lips on them before giving her a lick then sucking in her breast whole after i felt the wetness on my thigh i bite as hard as i can i tasted a little blood on my tongue...Ohhh No!! what if she has a disease damn it i should've thought that over before doing it. she jerked back falling of the bed, "Do you really think I'm that stupid to let you get that type of pleasure from me?" i said rolling my eyes

She stands up quickly holding the boob i bit, She ignores me as usual then got on her knees between spreading my legs further than they had already been and started kissing up my thigh, she reached between my legs in no time. She took my clit in her mouth and nibbled on it causing me to let out an involuntary moan, then i felt she spelt her name with her tongue it made me shiver causing her to chuckle. Standing up straight to her full height pulling of her thong letting it fall of her in one motion.

she then strut over to the bag shaking her ass side to side. Brought with her a vibrator then plopped herself down on a chair she dragged up in the bottom of the bed. She spread her legs then practically shoved the thing in her...thing. I winced it looked truly painful, oh well. 

"Don't close your eyes or your gonna get a next punishment" She moaned out loud. Then she cummed or more like squirted or peed i don't know but she screamed then went limp.

...

And that has been my life for the past i don't know how much days but i  know it has been a long time. she comes in and 'wash me up' but in reality she just use that as an excuse to touch and rub all up on this bodayyyy!!! No but like it seriously became annoying really quickly. I felt a sting on my coochie pulling me out of my thoughts. This dipshit just spanked my vagina!!!

"what did i say when I'm Infront of you Carrots, hmm?" she said with an impatient look on her face. " Don't zone out only look at you Asswipe i already know that" i said rolling my eyes since that's the only thing i could do at the moment. She went to hit me again but got interrupted mid swing by the door being opened and Sade walked in dressed in all black looking like more of an Asswipe than Cherry over here. That made me let out an involuntary snort, i really tried to hold it back but failed miserably unfortunately.

That caught Asswipe 1 and 2 attention, both of their attention is on me now. I haven't seen Sade after that incident. I was happy about that until now, that peace of shit.

"Hello ginger how are you doing this fine morning?" she said walking up to the bed. It is morning but which one how long  was i here for i passed out after what happen and i woke up here i don't know how long i was out for.

"Go suck on your mothers arse" if i was able to raise my hand i would have been flipping her. Before i was able to process what happen i felt the vibrator that was in cherry shoved in my mouth. I literally threw up in my mouth if that's even possible, she took it out after a short while then threw Cherry on the bed with me and told cherry to go down on me. 

"You wretched bitch...you know now i know why Casey left your ass" the words came out my words without thinking and the last thing i say was a hand in front of my face before everything went black again.

_______________________

Jasper Pov:

We are down by the police station again trying to get some type of lead on where and who took Eli.

"So it has become apparent that Sade her best friend you said she was has gone completely off the grid the day of Elizabeth disappearance. We are trying to get in contact with her cousin you mentioned to and no response its like they just vanished but what we did get is her call records and it shows that the last person to be in contact with Elizabeth over the phone is a Stripper named Cherry. We traced back the information based on the number we got and we got the her call records to and in point back to both Sade and Casey numbers, so the plan is to give this cherry girl a visit and ask her a few questions and see what she knows" the chief said calmly.

"Chief i got the club she works at the name is Ginde Coxs, its on 234 Flint street." Another officer said 

"Then lets go and question her before she finds out we are unto her." The chief got up quickly grabbing his jacket and walking out with the other officers.

Don't forget to vote and comment

(1530 words) pheww

if there is any misspelled words or incorrect grammar please say so

until next time luviessss!!!