Chapter 7

Elizabeth POV:

I gave Jasper my contact information and Casey and I walked out and headed to the car." What is up with that Malique guy?" he said. " I don't know what you're talking about", I know damn well what he's talking about. He was staring me down from head to toe, I think he even saw the way I limped when I took a step.

We arrived at the house 15 minutes later." Thanks for driving and feeding me" " he said no problem, and to get well soon then drove out of the driveway. I was met with an empty and silent house, that's how it was the night it happened. "Nope", I said turning away from the house shutting the front door, and walking to the end of my driveway.

I stood there for a while thinking about my life and how I ended up here, I hadn't seen my parents in a while. They don't even know if I'm alive or if I got beaten to death. I saw Jasper today who wasn't so bad and Malique. He is so damn fine with his tall dumb looking face and dumb deep fucking voice that could make any girl fold. 

"Anyways!", I said loudly, then started walking down the road to an ice cream shop. I was craving some salted caramel ice cream. As I walked into the cold AC my phone went off, which may I add never does. I took it out of my pocket and looked at who was calling me, It was an unknown number. I picked it up saying hello..." Hello Readhead, how have you been?" The same guy from the other night said." Hey, masked man wassup, I've been good Actually I am pregnant with a child named Gregory I made him a week ago from today and his baby daddy is pretty much non-existent, How have you been?" I said while scanning through the toppings.

The cashier looked like I had just grown 3 heads. I heard silence on the next end. Then he let out a little chuckle and then said in an amused tone. "You think this is a joke huh?", " I mean since you asked so nicely yes I do think it's funny not a joke", after I said what I wanted to put on top of my ice cream. " You looked pretty today, That is my favorite flavor of ice cream too", The fuck.

"Who told your dumb ass, that that's my favorite flavor. For all you know I could have a different one, and don't you think you are a bit old to be following an 18-year-old around, you jackass?", I said in a surprisingly calm tone. " Watch outside love", I heard another voice say in the background. I turned my head to the large glass showing the parking lot, I saw two men leaning against a black Toyota, one with a phone in his hands and the same tall guy. Smash I said in my mind, I got up and looked directly, raised my hands up, and waved at them saying hi through the phone right before disconnecting the call and getting up to sit on the other side of the shop. I sat down and scrolled through TikTok for a while. Then I got call after call from the same number, I declined them. I got frustrated with them, I'm trying to watch the bottles roll down the steps in peace bitches!!

" Can you stop fucking calling, I'm busy?" I said not waiting for their response before cutting off the call. They gave up after that I think or just waited for me to walk out of the shop. After I finished the ice cream i thought about calling Casey to come pick me up but i decided against it. Just before I got up I got the next phone call this one being Jasper. I picked up and said hello, " Hey where are you right now? Cause we want to speak with you." He said in a Hurry tone, " We?" I asked" Malique and I"

"Okay I'm at an ice cream shop by the mall", I said. After that, they asked if they could pick me up and I said yes cause I just don't want to deal with dumbass 1 and 2 outside. They pulled up right in front of the shop and I quickly jumped in. " So, what you guys wanna say?"

 "Let's go somewhere else shall we?" Malique said in his deep stupid voice. I nodded my head and Jasper started a conversation with me, Of all the years I've known him he never stopped talking and never failed to amaze me.