chapter 12

Elizabeth Pov:

Walker was a cool dude, he is charismatic, funny, and a little bit touchy but I'm not complaining...the alcohol is doing its job. He is 19 and is heading off to college early next year, we were having a blast that is when Jasper nice ass planted itself next to Walker. They shared intense eye contact then Walker cleared his throat and sat up more straight causing me to fall directly on his hard....thing.

"Ohh, what's up friend" he replaced Doc with friend which caused me to laugh a little making my head shake a lil on Walker's lap. He let out a grunting sound, Jasper's stare now became a little hostile in my opinion. "hi Jasper, what up" I said sitting up, I just saw Walker my old-time friend here hanging out with you and well I just wanted to hang out too you know catch up with him.

He said all that is looking directly at Walker, " uhh, Eli ill talk to you later bye." he said shaking his phone in his hands, After he left "What was that, what happened between you and Walker", " He fucked ma boy here ex-girlfriend, we were pretty much best friends that were 2 years ago. Malique was in a relationship with a girl named Rye, she was always with us they were kinda and serious n shit but.... one unfortunate night we went to a party after one of our football games, and Malique was looking for her. He went up to look in one of the rooms some people said they saw her going up there and when he walked in they were full-blown fucking, like dick in pussy sweat dripping type shit... could you believe that!!" he said with a smile on his face. " and yes I didn't like her, she always had a face full of makeup, I'm not saying that's a bad thing but if you put on makeup, put it on properly Jesus!! and she was overall a pick-me bitch and a teacher's pet, there was this rumour going around that she fucked the chemistry teacher Mr Casher at the time". he said in a sassy girl tone, we laughed our ass off while Malique watched us with a slight smile on his face.

" Where is she now?" " oh she didn't stop going to school here, she is doing business so you won't have classes with her here since you are doing science" 

"Let's go home guys it's getting late and the party is kinda boring", we got up and headed to the car. Malique drove cause he was the only one that is not drunk. As pulled up to my house I saw the lights were on.  I don't remember leaving the lights on, by the look on Malique and Japer's faces they're probably thinking the same thing. They stood in front of me, and both of their bodies acted like one big wall. I gave them my key and they opened the door quietly.

Jasper is the first to walk into the hallway leading to the kitchen, he picks up a vase and Malique picks up a trophy that is sitting on top of the little table by the door. I picked up an umbrella that was hanging on the wall, only the lord knows what damage we're gonna do with this stuff but we're a set of drunk teenagers so we will make it work.  

1...

2...

3...

We all jumped out at the same time screaming, Jasper threw the vase in a direction that I couldn't point out smashing it. I started opening and swinging the umbrella in all directions and Malique stood there with the trophy in a fighting stance screaming. It took us a minute to realize that the people that stood in the kitchen were my parents and brother Mason...and sister... Cheryl

I dropped the opened umbrella and ran towards my siblings wrapping my hands around their necks and squeezing the life out of them. Mason chuckled and picked me up swinging me around and kissing me on the head while Cheryl looked at us in admiration. Mason and I were closer than me and Cheryl, Cheryl left for college when I was only 8 and Mason left 3 years after so I had more time to get closer to Mason.

He put me down then I jumped on Cheryl she laughed and hugged me back tightly, My mom cleared her throat and I let her go and turned toward my mom, " Elizabeth who are the 2 young men standing in my kitchen with one of them holding Cheryl's pageant trophy and the other threw one of my favourite vases and broke it and why in the world where yall screaming" 

" Oh, we thought it was some guys trying to kill me again...you know third time a charm heh," I said kinda zoning out.
"omg Eli your hair got so bright, my god I should have visited more often" I turned to her smiling
"It did, I wanna dye it I just don't know what colour I should do" I said with a frown on my face.
"don't do it " I heard a deep voice say, it was Malique 

"Hello, you didn't answer what I asked" My mom intervened when I was gonna say something to Malique.
"yes I did"
"No you didn't, I asked who the two guys in my kitchen were."
"To be honest woman, this isn't even your kitchen, you guys are barely here at all. I nearly died twice already since you guys went on your little holiday without telling me, the only reason I am even standing here now is because of the two guys that are standing in your so-called kitchen."

"What do you mean they are not here anymore? what do you mean you nearly died twice? Mom, what is El talking about?" My brother asked turning towards my parents.
"Why are you lying, you were fine. I don't know what she's talking about".

"Of course, you don't know what am talking about because you were not there!" I don't even know why I'm even talking to them when I wake up tomorrow they will act as if nothing ever happened.

"Good night guys, I'm tired I'll talk to you all tomorrow" I dragged Malique and Jasper with me up the stairs.

....

Eli opened her bedroom door, she practically launched herself towards her bed."Tomorrow is Tuesday we will go back to school" she said with a small smile on her face.

(1110 words )

phew byeee