Chapter 23

Elizabeth Pov:

As I slowly open my eyes, the first thing I notice is the unfamiliar sensation of blood rushing to my head. Looking around, I see myself suspended upside down, tied securely to a wall. My initial reaction? Laughter. I mean, seriously, how many people can say they've woken up in such a ridiculous situation?
Despite the bizarre circumstances, I can't help but find the humor in the absurdity of it all. I start to swing gently back and forth, feeling like a human pendulum in some twisted carnival ride. The ropes digging into my skin should probably concern me, but all I can think about is how this would make one heck of a story to tell to Malique and Jasper.

As I dangle there, I consider my options. Should I panic? Nah, too mainstream and they would probably hear me then come back and let go some beating on me again.

Should I try to break free? Maybe later, when I'm done enjoying the upside-down view of this room...this one i never saw before. For now, I'll just hang tight - quite literally - and revel in the unexpected turn my day or night has taken.

So, here I am, tied up to a wall, defying gravity with a smile on my face. Life is full of surprises, and I guess this is just another one to add to the collection. Who knows what's in store for me next? One thing's for sure - it'll take more than a little inconvenience to fuck them.

I'm naked hanging from the roof of some room. Butt cheeks out and everything, what am i to do. It looks more or so like a freezer the walls are all some kind of iron or titanium of some kind inside is freezing and my hand is ankles are really starting to hurt. That is when i heard a sound from the the further corner of the room which would take a lot of swinging to do to see that corner.

Then i heard footsteps walking towards me slowly. Sade came in the frame with a sinister smile on her face.
"Oh lookie what we have here, how are you feeling Elizabeth?"
I don't like how she said my name. It sounds like a razor butting through my ear drums. "And look what the cat dragged in...a dead rat. News flash it's starting to smell" I tried turning my head to look at her while saying that. I received a slap on my pussy, I hissed.That hurt terribly, she picked up a bucket of water that just became apparent and threw it on me
It was fucking cold I started to shiver.
"For fucks sake Sade what the hell did I do to you to even be doing this? Huh cause the last thing I remembered is you leaving me. You hear me, you leaving me not me leaving you. You did that so why and how are you even doing this. What the hell did I ever do to you?" I said finally taking a breath.

"Oh no don't blame this on me Elizabeth this is all your fault, your Ms perfect that got good grades even though you just sit on your ass and read fantasy shit all day, you are the one with parents who have all the connections in the world. So don't pin this on me because I'm just following orders from a person who is even closer to you and hates you even more than me."
"Bitch please! Because you know that the grades I get is far from perfect and what the fuck you mean by my parents have connections, for fuck sakes I barely even see my dog shit parents." I said in one breath.

"Someone who hates me more than you that must be a maricle mother of fuck" I screamed swinging back and forth from the force i was using to even talk at the moment i dont even know what i am saying. All the blood that has drained and travel down to my head may have a part to play in it.

I got another slap on my thigh. "Look at you acting so innocent, like you don't know Casper is the one that is supposed to inherit the title" she then poor a next bucket of cold water on me.
"What title are you talki- ahhhh" before I got to finish saying what I was gonna say, she attached her mouth on my pussy dragging her tough down on my clit and back up sucking on it harshly.
"Stop you witch ah- what- are y-you doing?" I try to say between my screams I thought Sade was straight. Why the hell is she doing this to me and also I thought this bitch hate me.