Chapter 24

HELLO LUVIESS *3*
I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA GO🐥🤷
ANYWHO SEE YU AT THE END! >_<
ENJOYYYY💕

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chief Pov:

"The owner of the club is a man named Casey Gregory, he is a cousin of Elizabeth supposedly, Jasper saw Cheryl Samira, Elizabeth sister and Mason Samora, Elizabeth brother with Casey on the same day Jasper ran over one of their goons i guess you could call them at the Gregory Inc. Mansion. it's is said that Casey took over for his uncle a couple months back", the officer said while looking at a file on the laptop.

"You mean after that motherfucker died; someone took up his acts. It didn't stop!?" I can feel my blood boiling. That was an exhausting case that caused us to lose a lot of good men, it did not end after all. He called it on his death bed.

"Apparently so, buy I still don't see what any of this have to do with Elizabeth, Malique or Jasper." The officer said frowning .
"Get Jasper and Malique here now I want to ask them some questions, something does not add up, what the hell was Jasper doing at the Mansion in the first place? Why didn't he mention it to us and if Malique was always with him as he said before, why was he not there that night? All those questions need answers, and they are going to answer me, one way or the other. As for the club, did we get the warrant?"

"Yes, we did sir, when shall we commence?"
"Right after I question Tom and Fucking Jerry." I said downing my glass of whiskey.

______________________________________

Malique Pov:

Me and jasper was sitting on his couch panicking, we just got a call from some unknown number telling us to meet them outside a fucking mall. Come alone they said, " Fuck they mean come alone, and if you want to talk to us, why not meet in a private place ?" Jasper said bouncing his leg.

"Private place?! Us meeting the m in a private place is more dangerous than meeting them in a fucking mall jackass" i said while rolling my eyes. Jasper was going to say something but got cut of by his phone ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket cautiously, like it was going to explode or something. When he saw the person, he picked it up quickly,

"Hello, did you find out where is Liz? Is she oka-?" him stopping abruptly causing my ears to perk up. They found El. The little hope i had got obliterated when jasper faced dropped into a frown. 

"Question us? Question us for what?" he asked leaning back on the couch man spreading. He then said oaky nodding his head looking a little confused.

"We got to head to the police station"

AFTER GETTING QUESTIONED BY THE POLICE~~~~~~~~~

Okay then i understand, giver officer Brook the number and the person's name that told you that information. Also, any of you any type of contact information for Elizabeth's Parents?" the chief finally wrapping this hit up after 2 whole hours.

"Yes, we will, can we leave now?" i said unbothered with the whole situation. I just hope Elizabeth is okay.

Eli Pov:

~FLASHBACK~

 Sade got a call and left in a hurry. Stopping right before i was going to uh- explode i would like to call it. One minutes i was up dangling from the ceiling, the next im eating the literal fucking ground. I felt like i fell from a fucking skyscraper when it was just about 5 feet. the rope i guess was not tied properly, and now i was free. I hurriedly got up on my shaking legs bolting towards the door, titties hanging out and everything. To my surprise it was unlocked and slightly agar, my guess is that Sade left and forgot. Fucking dumbass, if i ever had a chance to escape is now.