Chapter 11

We reached home a little over 30 minutes and it was 1 in the morning, I was ready to take a bath and sleep my ass off. I think I will go to school tomorrow, We stopped in front of my house, and Malique opened my door and helped me down. My legs feel like jelly even tho we didn't do anything to cause that, the silence wasn't awkward... it was more comfortable.

As soon as we got into the house Jasper pretty much hopped on Malique nearly knocking both of us over. " there is no food in this house... what do you people eat" he then hugged me. "Hey, you called us saying you have something to say right so...what is it?

"So Liz, Malique said he saw Casey in the car together with the people who came yesterday". He waited a second before he said anything else making it sink in. " okay... who Casey My Casey like my cousin that I've known since I was 1-foot tall, Casey? Why would Casey be there he was in the hospital when I first woke up, that doesn't make any sense to me... are you sure? "I turned to Malique.

"Yes I'm sure...that was the same guy I met with you the same day. I knew something was off with him the second I lay eyes on him". "Anywho I looked into Casey, turns out he was Sade's ex-boyfriend, they weren't open about their relationship I guess since Casey is your literal family and Sade where your best friend and you don't know about it... or she didn't want you to know. "That doesn't make sense, we told each other everything"My brain was twisting and turning, at this point in the kitchen I was sitting on the counter, Malique standing by the door and Jasper was in the fridge looking for god knows what.

"Well, it looks like you told her everything but not the other way around," Jasper said while opening a beer and chugging it down. I cringed at how he did that, I also took a beer from the fridge and downed it. I let out a loud belch" thank god" I said while licking my lips and throwing away the can. I turned around and looked at both of them, "We should have a sleepover and I heard there would be a party down by the Willson's house... we should go NO we are going to go."

I don't know why I even said that I rather stay home and drink and dance by myself but... I need a distraction. I hopped in the shower and quickly washed my hair then got dressed in one of those tight-fitted short onesies shoved on my black sandals put some lipgloss on took my phone walked down the steps. Malique changed to a black sweatpants and a white tank top with white sneakers.

My hair was wet, so I just left it to curl naturally, We went in Jasper's car I played the music. Before we even pulled on his street I could hear the music blasting and immediately I regretted my decision. Damn it Elizabeth!! why are you such a dumbass, I said to myself in my head. As we walked up the steps of the twin's house I could smell the weed and alcohol trying to suffocate me already and I felt very much suffocated. As soon as Jasper entered the house every came to dab him up and I stood behind Malique trying to block my short figure from the swarm of sweaty musty teenagers.

I quickly tried to make it to the kitchen to get a drink, after getting elbowed in the back and pushed up against the wall twice I finally made it there. Three people were making out with one another sloppily. Liz do not watch them I said to myself while eyeing the bottle of Malibu on the counter next to them, it was full and untouched and it was calling Elizabeth Samora's name. As quick as possible I snatched it up and scurried out of the kitchen. Just as I thought I was out and in the clear, I bumped into someone ...hard. I let out a string of curse words and looked up at the person and to my surprise, it was Casey in all his dumbfuck glory staring down at her with what she would call a fake concern in his eyes. " Are you okay Elizabeth, what are you doing here?"

" Yes, I'm fine and I'm here because I need to blow off some steam from all the shit that has been happening in my life lately... you know?" I said trying to get past him to meet up with Jasper and Malique but his big bulky scranny ass is in front of her blocking her way. " So if you'll excuse me ill like to get back to...to... my friends", I didn't want to say that she was here with them.
"friends? Who did you come here with?"

I blatantly made eye contact with him while opening the bottle of Malibu putting it up to my lips and walking away. I made eye contact with Malique and Jasper was on the other side of the house, a girl was on Malique's lap grinding on him. I saw something flash in Malique's eyes as we made eye contact...Guilt? nervousness? A lil bit of both? I don't know nor do I care.

I chugged down some more of the liquid I felt it burning while going down my throat. At this point, anxiety had left the chat I was full-on dancing like nobody was watching which was not wrong. I was pretty much nonexistent among the bunch of teenagers, 'Icy Girl' by Sweetie came on it was blasting through the speaker everybody was grinding and dancing on each other. I felt a pair of hands on my waist and a hard body on my back...I didn't know who it was and I didn't care. I bent down arch my back and shake my ass on the person then they pulled me back against them. I'm twerking on them, they're dancing back the music is going through my body I'm feeling nice, this is what I meant by forgetting all the shit I've been going through.

I stand up straight now moving against him, I can feel the bulge in his pants on my lower back. I turned around to be met with pretty olive green eyes staring down at me, I hooked my hands around his neck and pulled his body closer to mine." ELIZABETHHH!!! OMG WHATTHEFUCKAREYOUDOINGWHEREISTHISTYPEOFCONFIDENCECOMINGFROM!!!" The person in my head keeps asking and to be honest I have no idea. I'm just vibing right now... ill regret it tomorrow. The guy slips his hand down to my ass giving it a firm squeeze and dropped his head down to my ear and said in a deep voice" What is a beauty like you doing in a place like this", then he kissed under my ear. I shivered so fucking hard I think I let out a lil whimper I don't think he heard...the music is too loud for him to hear..right?

I pulled him down to my level so I could speak directly in his ear,
"To ease my mind of stupid shit" .
" Well do you want me to help you ease your mind, darling" all i could do is nod my head because i doubt words would come out of my mouth.
He really is fine...his jaw line is something that could cut through me like a knife...hehe cut through me
His lips are a light brown with a hint of pink on the innermost. He's skin is a nice chocolate brown color.
The motherfucker eyelashes is longer than mines I don't know why guys are blessed with those and there's asses is to die for.

I let out a little giggle" I don't even know your name heh" I staggered a little bit " it's Walker...Wilson the twins older brother and come on...you look like you have to sit down" he said trying to pull me away from the crowd and I let him.

MALIQUE POV:

Britney...Critney Mitney, i don't know her name but she threw herself on me earlier and now she just don't want to get of. El saw but it don't look like she cared...I don't know how to feel about that, no we're not together I'm not supposed to feel anything about her not caring.
I pushed of the leach again but she just won't budge," get of me....you" fuck what's her name.
" I can make you feel real good tonight...let go up to one of the rooms"
She can't even speak English properly...she stumbled on a couple of her words" no" then I went to get up but she dragged me back down on the chair. I'm actually getting mad right now.. and where is Jasper and El i haven't seen both of them in a while.

She started dragging her hands downstairs and that's when I start to feel sick," take your sticky dirty hands off me, I don't know what you think you're doing but you can't just touch me whore"
I stand up to leave and she tries to push me" I don't care what you say about me im getting that dick tonight"
" You waste of sperm and space, your dad should have pulled out " I finally got away after saying that ...her drunk brain was still processing it.

I finally spot Jasper...he was on a chair pretty much eating a girls face, poor girl . I shook him, he stopped and turned around " where's El " i scream over the music.
He shrugged his shoulder and stood up " I dunno last time I seen her she was dancing with Walker"
Walker Wilson!! Why would she be with him. Jasper and I walked around for about 10 minutes before long we saw her with Walker on the back steps laughing. She was laying on his lap while he sat up with his hands propping him up behind his back.

We stopped and look at them for a minute, well more like i was watching them and Jasper watching me watching them with a smug look on his face pretty much asking,
"so you gon get yo girl back or nor "
"She's not my girl" I'm a dumbass ughh
"well if you not gon get her I will" then he pretty much skipped up to them and I followed slowly behind.

Jasper pov:

I happily watch the jackass of all jackasses try to talk up Liz...I swiftly sat right next to him and threw my hands over his shoulder and spoke in a malicious tone " eh wats up friend".

1820 words

Enjoy!!