Chapter 10

I walked up the stairs uncomfortably and breathing heavily. By the sound of the voices, it was Jasper that interrupted us. What if he just bumped in, he would have seen us. Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed.

I walked into my bathroom pulled off my panties and hopped in the shower, I didn't take too long. I got dressed in a mid-thigh cute light pink sundress with blue flowers on it and put on white sandals. I grabbed my phone and jogged down the stairs, slowly I approached the kitchen. I met Malique and Jasper chatting about god knows what, I made a U-Turn toward the fridge, took a bottle of water out, and chugged it down. "  You ready to go?" 

" Yeah, I am. Jasper, you look cute today" He wore a pink t-shirt with Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse hugging on it and black joggers with a pink smiley face on the back with white air forces." Thank you Liv, at least someone appreciates it" He said with a dramatic eye roll, turning his head sharply in the other direction. I let out a chuckle when I saw the expression on Malique's face. "I'm not going to compliment you, dumbass, you're too ugly for that". " you know damn well I look amazeballs!! You're just damn jealous, soft prick".

Malique gasped dramatically walked up to him and pointed his finger in front of his face," Soft prick?! You malicious whore, you know what... yo mama!" He then walked up to me and grabbed my wrist, " Eli let's go, ice cream right?" Then pretty much dragged me out of the house leaving Jasper steaming with fake rage.

Once we settled in the car I busted out laughing, " What was...What was that?" I said between my fits of laughter. He let out a deep chuckle that sounded like it came from the back of his throat...Do you know what else is in the back of someone's throat? I lightly chuckle. I turned to the side to see him already looking at me, " You look stunning, I never said that to you before huh?" letting out a breath I shook my head no and turned to put on my seat belt. As I turned back around I felt a hand on my inner thigh, I jumped a little because of the coldness of his rings. 

I felt heat creep to my cheeks, he drove off in the driveway with his hand still on my thighs but now his fingers were drawing circles, driving me crazy by the way. We arrived at the ice- cream parlor in less than 15 minutes. He turned off the car, hopped out and before I could open the door he opened it trying to look unbothered. I said a tiny thank you and came out, he put his hand on my lower back. While we were passing a group of guys catcalled me... hey sugars, sweets, and other ones.

I saw Malique's jaw clench and unclench, and we walked into the store I ordered what I usually ordered and Malique ordered his and told me to go find a place to sit. It took a while before he came back with the 2 ice-cream in his hand with a smile I hadn't seen in a while, I smiled back and took my ice-cream out of his hands. We talked about random shit." You know since the elastic girl is made of elastic, her coochie can stretch to enormous length and I bet she can tighten it to Mr. Incredible's liking" I said what have been on my mind for a while now. He burst out in a fit of laughter and I joined him after a while.

After ice cream it was about 10 at night we went on a drive in his car singing random songs at the top of our lungs. We ended up on a highway that looks straight from one of those movies where the main characters stop the car confess their feeling to each other and kiss in the moonlight. Hah not it, Malique breaks the peaceful silence that took over us," You ready to go home now?" I nodded not really focusing on what he was saying, more on where his hands were.

His hand goes up higher until it reaches the edge of my underwear, my breath hitches and I turn to look at him. His knuckles on the steering wheel are white from how tight he is gripping it. He turned to glance at me and then asked me in a rough gravely deep voice, "  May I love", I nodded while looking into his dark eyes that almost looked black. " Use your words, baby, let me hear you say it" How does he expect me to say anything when I don't even think I can remember my full government name?

"Yes Malique", I said after a long pause. He pulled over the car on the side of the road since we were far out and it was around 12, I highly doubt that anyone could see us here. I got snapped out of my daydream when I felt his hand brush on my bundle of nerves sending a jolt of electricity through my entire body.  

Malique:

Her thighs are so soft and smooth, I would kill to have my head in between those. She has this little blush on her face and her little dress has ridden up on her thigh exposing her panties, she looks simply magnificent. I brush my fingers on her sensitive bud, she lets out a gasp. She daydreams a lot, I think I may have to put an end to that.

I raised my same hand to grab her face and pulled towards mine, I planted my lips on her soft ones. We started off slowly but as time passed it got more hot more desperate, I pulled her bottom lip with my teeth gaining a moan from her that drove me crazy. I wrapped my hands around her neck lightly and gave it a squeeze, which made her push her thighs together. I sliped my other hand back between her thighs squeezing it to make her open up, when she didn't I added more pressure on her neck which made her eyes flutter a little and she finally spread her legs.

I hesitated a little to make sure she was okay and didn't want to stop, when she didn't say anything or show any signs of discomfort I pushed her panties to the side. I groaned, she was so wet and it was all for me I quickly picked her up and slid her over the console and onto my lap. she gasped when she felt my hard-on, I guess she didn't expect me to be hard. How can I not be? With this goddess on top of me.

I pulled her back in a kiss, this time she's not shy...I groaned when she started to grind on me. Letting my hand travel down her body cupping her ass.  Damn it I want to take her here and now... but I'm not stupid, my first time with Eli would not be in my car. The kiss was intense my manhood throbbed, I could feel her pulsing with desire on my lap, and I could feel the heat radiating from her. 

I heard a noise in the background but I chose to ignore it, only focusing on the beauty in front of me. Her hands ran through my hair pulling on it, I groaned in her mouth and pulled her closer to me. Reaching for the lever that lets down the car seat, We were now laying back she grinded harder and I pushed my hips up to meet hers. " Ma...ah-Malique, My phone ringing", I ignored what she said, reaching for the hem of her panties and pulling it down enough for me to see her." Fuck baby, you are perfect", giving her a peck on her lips. She blushed and tried to pull up her panties but I had other plans, I pushed my 2 fingers into her making her freeze, and let out the hottest moan I'd ever heard in my life.

She shuddered and said while letting out a moan" I don't want to do this here, it's not the right place", "I know love, I know ", I pulled out my fingers and put both of them in my mouth, her eyes dropped to my lips with hooded eyes. I smiled and helped her pull up her panties, She got back in her seat staring at me. I brought up back my chair, "You must feel really uncomfortable with the amount of moisture in your panties, you should have made me suck it off before you pulled it up", she tasted so damn good.

She was about to say something but her phone rang and stopped her, She picked it up and waited for the person on the other side to stop talking before saying," Yh I'm on my way back and I'm fine". She put down her phone then turned to me," Let's go back home Jasper just called and said that he has to show us something", I looked at her before kissing her again, a short one then I started the car and headed back to Jasper.

(1581 words)

Again if you know me ignore this heh

Thanks for reading now byee