Chapter 4

Malique POV:

Damn... I just called her name right after I just asked her for her name. I feel my face heat up with embarrassment. She turned around really slowly... too slow for my liking. "You know my name?", she asked, watching me with a suspicious, brewing look on her face. I let out a long breath, " Yes I know your name. I just wanted to talk to you okay...why are you always running from me huh?"

"Okay you see what we not finna do is act like you just acted like you don't know my name just to talk to me, and you called me weird," she said rolling her eyes. Her eyes are pretty I could stare into them all day if I can. I cleared my throat " I asked you a question", My voice coming out rougher than I had expected. She has a pink blush on her cheeks. " So you just gonna ignore me now?" I said trying to hide the smile that was appearing on my face.

" I never ever run from you, I just don't think you are worth my time to actually have a conversation with you 'love'" She used love. I didn't even think when I first said that to her, it just kind of came naturally. I didn't think she would have had a problem but I guess I was wrong. " So you don't want to have a conversation with me, why not?" "I think stick break in your ears, I don't want to talk to you." She starts to walk away again.

I wrapped my hand around her waist to pull her back into me. Tense, that's all she was. I bent down to her level to whisper in her ears, "You are weird love, and name's Malique" I said before standing straight again letting go of her waist, and walking back to the cafeteria.

Elizabeth POV:

I couldn't move a muscle, and the whole world stopped spinning, I feels hot literally everywhere, my legs feels like jelly and I think I nearly shit myself. I stood there for a while contemplating my whole entire boring ass life. I walked out of the school and into the parking lot. Jumping into my jeep, I reached home in the span of 10 minutes. Walked into my kitchen and saw my Dad making out with some blonde-haired chick on the kitchen counter. I walked into the kitchen opened up the freezer took out some cheesecake ice cream and a spoon then walked back out of the kitchen while they watched my every move.

I put the ice cream on the table on the side of my bed and took off my clothes to take a long hot shower. I normally like my ice cream on the softer side to be able to eat it properly, when it's completely frozen it is hard to scoop out. As I am in the shower, the events of today start to replay in my head. I got stalked and stared at, blushed almost 3 times, almost got molested by 5 autistic clowns, nearly shit myself, and saw my dad cheating on my mom yet again.

I let out a long sigh and dropped my head, looking toward the shower floor. I can't remember what time it was when I got out but it was dark by then and my ice cream had completely melted. I drank it still, as I said I love me some good ice cream. I got dressed in a black silk nightgown. I actually did homework for once in a while. I also did some pending assignments and studied for an exam I supposedly have next Monday. I then jumped on my bed ignoring the screaming from my parents downstairs, probably about little miss barbie that got her face sucked in by my dad. I popped my headphones in, took one of my romance books, and started reading.

Malique the guy said his name was, I would say it fit him. Sounds like an Italian name, I wonder if he is from Italy? A guy never touched me like that before, I never allowed them to be close enough to even do that, but I didn't know he was different, smelled of oak wood and expensive perfume. Hot, I'd climb up that oak tree...hah no no I won't. I got out of bed to get some water, the house was dead silent and had this cold eerie feeling. I shrugged it off and walked down the steps into the dark kitchen half expecting something scary and big to pop out of the fridge when I opened it up, like Monsters Inc. I guess.

Nothing happened, well that's disappointing. I looked at the clock and was 12, I guess it was time to go to sleep I said to myself while walking up the stairs. Then I heard a loud bang, so loud I think some of the pictures on the wall fell. I was gonna ignore it, thought it was my dad or mom slamming the door too hard or something but I heard 2 more bangs each one louder than the rest.

"What the hell, it's almost 12:30 by now, Who would be knocking, and why so loud?", I said quietly to myself while walking slowly back down the steps. Trying not to make any noise at all, The banging sounds like it's coming from inside the house but I personally think that impossible. The door is locked, and no one can get in so... It won't hurt if I go investigate right? That is probably the whitest thing I have ever thought of, You hear a loud banging in the middle of the night when you are alone and you choose to investigate.

I bent down when I got near the bottom, I was halfway on the ground pretty much crawling on the floor. There was a next bang, it came from the living area, I sneaked into the kitchen and took a frying pan... I could have taken a knife but if I had to use it, then I have to clean up the blood and no thank you

As I reached the corner of the living area I held the pan tighter, I saw 2 masked men ransacking...one of them was huge like 6'7 type of shit. "Smash", I accidentally said without thinking. They both looked at me at the same time, while I stood there frozen with a damn frying pan in my hand." Hi, redhead...", the smaller one in size said in a gruff tone while the bigger one makes his way closer to me.

As he said that I made a run for it...which in my opinion I got far away but not so much for the tall muscular guy that now that I look at him closer is kind of built like Gru from Despicable Me. He held me by the back of the head and slammed me on the wall next to us making my brain rattle. Everything became blurry I held my head and felt a thick warm liquid coming from it...blood.

This motherfucking cocksucker made my head bleed, and to think I thought I would in another world smash you! I guess I would be cleaning up blood after all, chuckling to myself. "Boss, this chick is psycho" I heard the tall guy say over me. He walked away to continue to search for God knows what, I dragged myself to the end of the hallway, in front of the steps. I held onto the railing for some support. The fact that he left his victim (me) alone was a dumb move, I walked up the stairs as fast as I could before they found out I was gone.

I got to the front of my bedroom door before I heard footsteps coming towards me, I quickly opened the door and got inside shutting and locking it."Princessa, open the door", probably the big one said." Yeah, we just wanna talk to you", The next one said, " There's two of you, talk to each other", I said loud enough for them to hear me, I walk towards my bed picked up my phone and dial 911 they picked up.

Hello, this is 911 What is your emergency? " Uh hi 2 masked men are in my house, My head is bleeding I need help", I said in a quiet voice. Ok, what is your address? " open up the fucking door now", he said pounding on the door "Why so aggressive bro relax" I said while opening up my window and putting my foot outside. After I told the operator where I lived, I put my phone in the nightgown I had on and walked out on the roof.

Then I jumped, didn't really think... I landed on the ground with a thud. I groaned a little bit and then pulled myself off the ground when I heard my bedroom door from inside being absolutely destroyed. I saw one of their heads pop out and he shouted "Dav, man she jumped", and then he disappeared. By now I'm halfway down my driveway. The front door opened and they ran up towards me grabbed me by the neck and threw me on the ground. Right before he could land a punch on me I heard police sirens and saw the lights.

They hurriedly got up and took the stuff they took from the house, jumped in their car...which I assumed was theirs and sped off. After that, everything just went black.

(1591 words)

Hope you enjoyed

remember to vote and comment thank you byeeee