Chapter 20

~Unedited~

RUN!! RUN!! that was the only thing in my mind at the moment. I don't know what she said but it was how she said it and the way she looked at me when she did.

I backed away slightly as she walked up to me before i could realize my back hit something hard most likely the large ass book case in the back of me. Who would even own such a large book case and its full of books i understand if you like to read like me but come on half of the books are not even accessible, if you don't have a ladder in that sense.

Sade took a couple of long strides over too me and she tilted her head to the side," what cat got your tongue?" 

"Girl, you're the one that spoke in a complete different language, how in the fuckshit of all fuckshits do you expect me to understand you greasy bitch" i built up the confidence but it was short lived sadly. I got one hard slap on my right cheek and then on the left.

"Damn I'm falling" i said before hitting the ground, when i looked up Sade was full blown cackling like the witches you see from the movies and shit. That girl is bat shit crazy... I tried to crawl away from that monstrosity of a human being but luck is not on my side i get dragged back by my hair." You think because you have all this hair you are all that you lonely bitch" she then let me go and walked to her desk in a couple of steps grabbed a scissors and speed walked over too me. 

I hurriedly jumped up and run across the room. She picked up a vase and throw it, hitting the huge glass wall behind me absolutely obliterating it, glass fell and cut different  parts of my body causing more blood to be spilled. She was walking up to me hot on my heels like a shaken bottle of expired hot sauce ready to burn me. "hehe burn" i said without thinking.                                            I should really think before i speak because she look even more livid than before if that's even possible. At this point i  don't even know why she is chasing me around and what i said to offend her like that, if i could i would have been picking at my nails right now.

"What did you just say to me, weirdo?" 

That caused me to laugh no not laugh but near damn hurl. she just called me weird when its her who is literally chasing me down with a scissors. That caused her to sprint towards me which didn't last for long because she was Infront of me before i could even react. How can one run so fast in heels i asked my self in my head.

She dragged me by my hair again pushing my body down against her huge wooden desk. In the short pants if you could even call it that, it rode up completely exposing my ass to her. My blood run cold i felt as if a ice cold bucket of water was poured over me. That bitch spanked me!! A yelp left my lips. I felt another one this one harder than the last one. It went on for a long time i think, i lost track of time a long time ago. The whole time she was laughing then she picked up the scissors that she placed down and did the unspeakable.

I screamed as she took my hair in a ponytail and run the scissors through cutting me in the process of doing so. I dropped to the floor with my head on my head, I then see a foot coming my way hitting me directly in the stomach sending me literally flying.

I don't know why am even trying to stay awake...I told myself before everything suddenly became black.

________________________

~Play song here~

Sade Pov:

I was breathing heavily and my heart was beating so fast i think i can hear it in my ears. I couldn't stop the laughter, even when i tried it just wont stop and it is all her fault. It is her to blame,           "YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW BITCH, HUH?!" i said between laughter watching her on the floor bleeding from different parts of her godly shaped body. 

"IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT...THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT...YOU ARE THE REASON I AM LIKE THIS ELIZABETH"  I dropped to my knees before her and grabbed unto her all while I'm doing this I'm not even realizing, "You-ou' re why I'm like th-this" at this point i cant stop the tears that is coming out. I dropped her perfect silky hair, "All of my friends are missing again, cause that's what happen when you fall in love"

"Maybe I'm the problem....no You are the problem" i screamed and picked up the scissors again, ramming it into her precious shoulder. She would love it, its' like an ornament. 

Eli Pov:

All i hear is screaming, shouting then i feel a sharp pain in my shoulder causing my eyes to fly open and my dry mouth to open and screamed.

(864 words) 

this one is short ik sorry