12🥊

After training we decided to grab something to eat at the bar we go to. We were bullshitting the whole time. We ate and then the drinking began. I didn't think Jess could hold so much liquor.

My type of girl...

Hope couldn't handle her liquor she was light weight. After one drink she would be throwing up and hungover the next day. She made such a fool of herself that she embarrassed me. So I never took her out with me and my friends if we decided to go to the bar.

And another fight broke out because I would come home drink and shed accuse me of cheating on her.

Jimin and Yoongi kept getting more drinks for us. Jess was so chilled out it wasn't even funny. She watched what she did and said even if she was under the influence.

We decided to play pool... It was us versus Jimin and Yoongi. Eventually I won and Jimin was pissed. So we had to keep playing cause it was that fucking competitive.

But we kept winning..

Some guys were checking Jess out which made me pissed off. Whistling at her and checking her out. Even one put his hand on her back. Which I yanked him off of her and pulled her closer to me.

Jess bent over to hit one of the stripes with the cue ball. I was behind her so no one would be checking out her ass. But she rubbed her ass on my cock. Which made me fucking hard and I moaned a little.

I think she noticed and she shot up and her face was bright red.

"K-kookie I...I... I'm so sorry" she said

But I smirked even if I was drunk off my ass and pulled her towards me. Squeezing her ass and kissing her neck.

"Hey get a room!" Jimin said

I flicked him off as I was still attacking her neck. Sweet moans she let out which made me want her so fucking bad.

"Wanna get out of here?" I whispered in her ear.

She didn't say anything as I felt her hand rubbing my cock through my pants.

"Fuck" I moaned lowly

"Does that answer your question...babe?" She whispered back.

I squeezed her ass hard and smacked it a bit. Where she let out a yelp and a Moan.

That was my way of saying yes.

I put Jess in front of me to hide my boner that this girl gave me. Pushing her closer to me and holding her hips.

"Hey guys we are going to head out. Jess said she wasn't feeling to good" I lied

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other and back at me.

"Then go make her feel better kook. The best type of medicine is going slow then hard. That always does the trick" Yoongi said

Fuck they know...

"We know that trick kook. But show her who's boss" Jimin said

"You know I'm right here guys right?" Jess asked giggling

"Oh we know... This boy is finally going to get some. He's been sexual frustrated for a while. Deprived mainly. Go own him. Make him yours Jess" Yoongi said

"Fuck you guys" I said

I grabbed Jess hand and pulled her out. I watched as Yoongi and Jimin high fived each other.

"Hey, when was the last time you did have sex?" Jess asked as we were walking to my car.

I didn't want to answer it but I wasn't going to be rude and ignore her.