8🥊

The day dragged at work.. Taehyung is doing his annoying shit to bother me, loads and loads of emails, hope still trying to see me at work. The only thing that brightened my day and made it smooth for me was Jess.

She would talk to me and all my stress and anger was gone.

We were at lunch and I pulled her chair closer to me. My heart was fucking racing. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. The smile that she had was making me melt that's how beautiful it was.

Break was still on and I took her out to get coffee with me. The whole time I was holding her hand. Kissing her cheek and keeping her warm from the cold wind.

Before we even got into the cafe, she was leaning on the wall and both of my hands were on the side of her head. I got lost in her fucking eyes.

I needed to taste her but I didn't know if she would feel the same thing and want it as well. Plus I didn't want to rush her in anything she didn't want to do.

But, as soon as she pulled me closer to her and her lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync and I literally saw fireworks. She tasted so sweet like candy. No strawberries. It was delicious and I needed to taste more.

Not even pulling away from each other I put my hands on her lips holding her closer to me

We were done kissing and I laid my forehead on hers. We stared into each other's eyes. I didn't want to let go of her.

"Is that date necessary? When I can make you mine right now?" I asked

She smiled big and couldn't stop staring into my eyes.

"I guess not. But are you sure your ready? You just got out of a relationship" she said

"I'm ready 100%" I said smiling

At that moment it felt like time stopped and it was just Me and Jess.

"Let's get back to wor---"

"So this is what you have been doing?? I knew you were cheating on me!!!"

I closed my eyes and backed away from Jess. Putting her behind me as I faced hope.

"You're unbelievable!" I said

"Me? Ha! No you are...my speculations were right" hope said

"Why are you doing this right now?" I asked

"Cause I was right all along and I knew it! I wanted to talk to you but you kept pushing me away and now I know fucking why." She said

I didn't say anything and just stared at her Clenching my fist and I could feel Jess holding my shirt and then let go. I watched as she walked away back to the building.

"Yeah, go ahead and walk away home wrecker" hope said

"You can accuse me all you want but I never fucking cheated on you. You can ask anyone that we know and they'd tell you I was loyal to you. Show you nothing but love.And you even knew that but you fucking took me for granted. Thanks a lot hope for everything. Destroying everything. Even my fucking happiness." I said

She didn't say one word as I pushed her with my shoulder out of my way.

I didn't even want to go into the building now. Jess would ignore me or avoid my presence. And it's all because of my fucking ex girlfriend.

The entrance was right there but I didn't have the fucking balls to walk in right now. And I fucking wasn't in the mood either. Hope ruined everything...

The phone number was right there in front of my face. And I hit the call button.

"Jungkook where are you?" Mr. Yang asked

"I went out to get coffee and I started feeling sick. My stomach hurts and so does my head. I think I'm coming down with something" I lied

"Yeah you did seem off today. Take a couple days off until you feel better. And when you feel better than come back okay?" He asked

"I will thank you sir" I said

We both said our goodbyes and I hung up. It may look like I'm a little bitch or pussy for not dealing with it like a man. But it's for my own good. And I don't want to deal with Taehyung's bullshit.

I could feel her staring at me. I didn't want to face her. I hopped in my car and turned it on. Flooring it to the one place that will take everything away. So I called him...

"Hey Yoongi are you at the gym?" I asked

"Where else would I fucking be" he said

"I'm heading over" I said

"Shouldn't you be at work?" He asked

"So much shit just happened and I need to release it" I said

"Alright see you soon" he said

Before I head to the gym, I stopped at home got changed and grabbed my duffle bag. Making sure the door was locked cause I didn't trust her. Even if she doesn't know where I stay. She'll find a way..

She's bat shit crazy...

As soon as I got out of my door, I looked everywhere even outside to see if I saw her or her car..but it looked clear. Jogging down the stairs to my car. I looked around again just to make sure. Again coast was clear.

I got in and started the car, blasting the radio from my phone and driving to the gym.

Thoughts ran through my mind. Like how the fuck did she turn out this way. Became crazy? Stalker like? Accusing me of shit that I never did. What happened to the girl I fell in love with? I don't know her now... It's like she was fake. I was living in a fucking nightmare.

Thought she was a angel... But she was just a devil in disguise.

Pulling up to the gym and sitting in the car for bit. Trying to figure out what happened between us. Did I want to end it? No...Do I still love her?... absolutely. But all this was the best for me.

Getting out of the car and walking into the gym. I see Yoongi but someone else... someone that hated me for God knows what reason. And it wasn't Taehyung... But his best friend.

Kim Namjoon....