28🥊

Everyday I busted my ass. Not getting a break. I wanted and needed this to be done. To stop all the drama between Taehyung and I. It was past due and I couldn't wait to see him on the floor of the ring. Begging for mercy. But knowing him, he won't give up until I'm the one on the floor.

I go for a weekly check up with the doctor. And each time he scolds me because my bones are not healing how they should. I actually had made my arm worse. But do I care? Not at all. I always lie to the doc that I'm just going to relax and let them heal. But do I? Not a chance. And it's going to be like this every time I go to the doctors.

Jin has told me that he hasn't heard or seen anything from hope. It's like she's vanished from the face of the earth. Which I'm glad to be honest. I don't wish nothing bad to happen to her cause I'm not like that. But, I don't want her around. I'll be glad if she moves across the world so I don't have to see her face. And for Jess? I've seen her here and there but we don't say anything to each other. It's like we never met.

Her parents do call me just to check up on me and I let them know I'm okay. They found out what she's been doing and they weren't pleased with her. But did Jess listen? Nope. Her dad is even praying that I'll win in the fight. He even told me that he's going to leave work early just to watch me. Which gave me more support.

He doesn't even like Taehyung. As he said that he's a bad influence on Jess. And she's messing with the wrong group. But Jess has always been hard headed and never listened to shit.

Hoseok is back to his normal self and is actually in the ring with Yoongi and I. Hes teaching me moves that most likely Taehyung is going to use on me. Which I'm glad he is cause I'll know what to do when Taehyung tries to punch me.

The doctor told him to take it easy and not over work. Just because of the concussion he had. I've seen him sometimes bend over because his head hurts. But other than that... Hoseok is a tough ass person. He doesn't take shit from no one. We got really close again. And I trust him. He hasn't gone head to head with us or anything. Like he's rarely on his phone and keeps tabs on Taehyung and lets us know. He's like our own spy pretty much.

"Duck, punch, kick, uppercut" Yoongi yelled out

I did as he told me and he clapped every time. Not once did I fuck up. Yeah, here and there I take a break or take my medicine for the pain. But I jumped into the ring again and busted my ass making sure it was right.

"Jk, shit you're going to knock Taehyung out!" Hoseok said

"That's the point right?" I asked with a smirk.

On the bench watching is Jimin, Jin and Shannon. My three best friends. Shannon and I have been hanging out here and there. Nothing romantic has grown between us yet. Pretty much staying as friends until the time is right. Which right now it isn't. After all the bullshit I've been through with Jess and Hope.

"Alright, I think that's it for tonight. Let's go to our spot" Yoongi said

I walked into the locker room and cleaned up a bit. As always, Shannon comes behind me and kisses me on the cheek. It's like our thing now. And usually I'm the one pinching her or giving her a noggie. Which she hates.

"Jeon Jungkook! That hurts" she screamed.

I was laughing the whole time as I rubbed my first on her head. She kept hitting me over and over again. Let's just say we have a brother/ sister relationship as of now.

"Then tell me your sorry" I laughed

"Ahh!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She begged

I let her god and she fixed up her hair pushing me gently. Which I stumbled back a bit. But I started walking towards her and she was
backing up. Until, she couldn't back up anymore and her back was on the wall.

My arms trapped her in and she had no way of getting out. But of how close we were, our noses were touching. My eyes locked with hers.

This going to be fun

"Why are you so beautiful?" I asked

Shannon's cheek turned a bright crimson and looked away..

This is another thing that I do to her all the time. I get her flustered and she gives up. Just to make her weak.

"I...I" she said

I bent my head down and breathed on her neck and I saw her breathing hitched. Goosebumps covered her skin. And especially, her legs clenched together. For some odd reason, I'm the only one that can make her feel like this.

I got close to her ear. Taking her lobe between my teeth and sucking it gently. My hands never left the wall by her head. My tongue went up gently on the shell of her ear. Making her let out a low moan.

"You like that?" I asked as I did it again.

"Y-yes" she said

My left has moved and grabbed her hair pulling her neck back more for easy access. Which I took advantage of and left open mouth kisses on it.

Shannon let out Moans while I teased her. I knew she was going to kill me once I tell her it's a joke and walk away. I take a glance down and I see her rub her thighs together.

She's that turn on? Well now it's time to burst her bubble.

I went back to her ear and whispered.

"That's what you get for losing all my memory from my game" I said

She stood still like a statue and didn't move. But I did. I walked away leaving her in the locker room alone.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!! YOU BETTER RUN ASSHOLE" she screamed

I ran fast and out the door trying to get d
Far away from her. But I wasn't quick dnlught when she jumped on my back and bit my ear.

She teased me like I did to her and I was getting turned. Shannon was biting and licking my ear, rubbing her hand down my chest and she slightly grazed over my dick.

I moaned as she did this

Shit she got me.

She whispered in my ear...

"Payback is a bitch jeon" she said licking up the shell of my ear.

Shannon grazed over my cock again and I just stood there looking at her. I was super hard and I didn't know what to do. She already got in her car, waved bye and drove away.

"What the fuck was that?" I heard Jimin asked

But I was too embarrassed that I'm horny as fuck in Public and I didn't know what to fuck to do.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi asked

I just cleared my throat. I was too surprised to answer. Until, Jin came in front of me and looked down. He started to laugh and I covered how hard on. My cheek and ears redder than blood.

"What! What!" Jimin said running over

Can you just kill me already?

Jin whispered to Jimin and then he started laughing. Yoongi was next and Jimin told him. They all laughed at me.

"Hahahah it's so funny" I said annoyed

After I was the laughing stock, Hoseok came out running. My dick was getting soft now which I was okay with.

"Guys guys!!!" Hoseok said

Everyone stopped laughing and we all looked at a frantic Hoseok with the door open and his eyes widened.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked

"Taehyung wants to fight now! He said he's on his way!!!" He said

Oh fuck! It's about to go down.