20🥊

It was a couple days till the big fight. How did it get so close? My boss gave me a couple of week off for the fight. Which I wasn't too happy about but he wanted me to beat Taehyung's ass.

Jess has been there for me ever since. He even gave her off as well. Knowing that I'd need her support and most likely her love.

I haven't seen hope around which was odd. Usually she would stalk me and follow everywhere I went. But there was no sign of her.

Which I'm not going to lie, I was happy about it and was able to focus.

Yoongi worked my ass off that a couple times I did pass out from over exhaustion I was in the hospital last week over it. To be honest I just want to get this shit over and done with. As much as I love fighting...it was just too much for myself and my body.

It changed my demeanor and my attitude. I was being a dickhead and arguing with Jess over stupid shit. But she knew why it was happening. And she didn't fight back. All she would do was comfort me, kiss me, love me and give me lots of fucking sex. Shocked I didn't get her pregnant over it.

So here I am practicing once again. Sweating bullets like never before and I feel overwhelmed. My body was shaking and I felt dizzy. But I couldn't give up.

"Alright let's take a break. Grab some snacks and drink water" Yoongi said

I nodded my head as I dragged myself out of the ring. Jess was already waiting for me with my water bottle and a sandwich to boost my energy.

"Thanks babe" I said out of breath.

"That's what I'm here for" she said smiling

Jess pecked my lips and sat down on the bench with me. A few minutes later, Jimin and Jin showed up. Something was wrong.. only because they didn't see their happy selves.

"Everything okay?" I asked

"Yeah everything is just peachy" Jin said

"Spit it out Jin" I said

"Taehyung is bashing you... Talking shit behind your back..he wants you to forfeit the fight." Jimin said

I dropped my gloves on the floor and I started to breath heavily.

"How the fuck do you know that????" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Hoseok told us at the bar." Jin said

"Taehyung's cousin? The one that fucking hates me? The one who was once my best friend and took everything away from me? How is he telling you all this shit when he doesn't even like you guys?" I asked

"Because, Taehyung and him aren't close anymore. They hate each other now and it's over personal matters. He didn't give us any details but he wants you to kick Taehyung's ass" Jimin said.

"I don't trust him... He's fucking lying just to make me forfeit." I said

"Jungkook, hoseok wouldn't lie to Jin... Me probably. But Jin, hoseok is a scared of him for an odd reason." Jimin said

I observed Jin and Jimin. These two have always been there for me. Never backstabbed me.. not like how Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok has.

"Bring him in then"

Yoongi came up next to me and he had his arms crossed as well.

"Okay, let me go get him. He should be done with his shift right now" Jin said

We watched as Jin left the gym and headed towards his car. I sat back down on the bench next to Jess.

"I don't trust this Hoseok guy" she said

"He's not good... He's a low life just like Taehyung. He backstabbed me so much that it wasnt even funny. He uses weaknesses on people to make him feel better. Babe, I want you to stay close to me when he comes through those doors. He will use his tricks on you to go against me" I said " don't even look him in the eyes.

"I won't baby" she said smiling

We shared a passionate kiss

"Get a room!" Jimin said

"Fuck off Jimin." I said smiling

"Look, I'm not ready to be a god father yet. I'm too young" be said

"Who the fuck said your going to be the god father?" I asked

"I did! And plus I know Jungkook would pick me over all you fuckers" Jimin said

"Wrong! If anyone it would be between me or Jin. Not you" Yoongi said

"Back off midget" Jimin said

"Me? A midget? Ha! Look who's talking. Your smaller than me." Yoongi said

Both of them were bickering back and forth while Jess just laughed the whole time. Hearing her laugh made my stress and all go away.

"We're back!"

We all looked towards Jin as a timid nervous Hoseok was behind him. He was walking far behind with his eyes glued to the floor.

"Come on you damn turtle walk faster" Jin said to hoseok.

Hoseok let out a fake nervous chuckle has he met my eyes.

They both stood Infront of us all and I could feel and see how scared hoseok was. And the only time I saw him like this was back in school when the bullies were going to beat him up.

"H-Hi guys"