23🥊

After Yoongi gave me that talk on the way to his apartment. It made me think. Maybe I should actually give it a try with Shannon.

She's beautiful and just a sweet girl who wouldn't even hurt a fly. All she does is read, write music, stay to herself and pretty much not bother anyone.

Shannon has always had a crush on me even in school. I was to blind to notice her cause I was madly in love with hope. Shannon saw that and backed away.

The last time I saw her was actually a couple years ago. We met up at the bar where she worked as a stripper. Which she doesn't tell anyone about. Cause she hates her job and that's the only thing that pays the bills for her.

I moved all my shit into the extra room Yoongi had in his house. Jimin took the other one across from me.

"You good?" Jimin asked leaning against the threshold.

"Yeah, just thinking about everything" I said

Jimin sat on my bed and looked at me. He could tell I was off. He felt bad for me.

"I'm sorry for everything your going through Jk. Who would've thought that Jess was like that. I didn't think she was working side by side with Taehyung and hope" Jimin said

"None of us did" I said

"I knew something was off about her. I just didn't know what. When I looked into her eyes I didn't see no love or passion. It was just cold and dark. Which kind of freaked me out. And the way she acted around you it didn't seem legit. Real even" he said

"Yeah, again I was to blind to even notice it. First hope and now Jess. I attract that fucking psycho ass bitches. Am I not meant for love?" I asked

Jimin looked at me as he sees my broken state. I've been crying a lot lately over everything. I even fucking introduced Jess to my parents, proposed to her. Everything. I'm just a fucking laughing stock. I'm a fucked up individual looking for love.

"Jungkook that's not true. Everyone is meant to find love. You have to go through a few frogs till you get the right one. Look at me for instant. I'm fucking girls left and right cause I haven't found the one yet. But I know she's out there and I'm not going to give up" Jimin said.

I nodded my head as I heard Jimin's comforting advice. He was right. She's out there and maybe it is Shannon. But right now I have to focus on the fight coming up. I need to knock the shit out of Taehyung. He caused mostly all my heartache.

"Like Yoongi said, Shannon can be the one.. I even saw her look at you with hearts in her eyes at school. That girl is whipped for you. And I bet she still is. Take her on a date or something. See where it goes." Jimin said

"Yeah maybe your right. I got to ask Yoongi for her numb--"

Before I could finish, Jimin cut me off.

"You don't have too... Cause we are all going out and Yoongi invited her." Jimin said

My eyes widened... Yoongi is really helping me. Probably trying to take my mind off of Jess and her minions.

"What! How?" I asked

Jimin chuckled and smiled

"I don't know. But I swear his has magic powers and shit. He tries his hardest for shit and it magically happens." Jimin said

"Where are we going though? How should I dress? Is she even going to remember me? What if I cant talk right? What if she is not into me? What if she is already take--"

"Whoa whoa whoa, Jungkook breathe" Jimin said

Which I did breathe since I was holding it in.

"I don't know much about her.. but I know she's not taken. That's what Yoongi told me. He just wants you to be happy like I want you to be." Jimin said

I calmed down and I actually smiled. Having my two friends support me in different ways. They have been there for me for a long ass time and never have let me fall.

"You'll be okay Jk, trust us" Jimin said patting my shoulder

Jimin walked out of my bedroom and I thought about everything he said. I do trust Jimin and Yoongi with my whole life. Even Jin. None of them have never let me fall.

Maybe I do need a break from practice today. Going out actually doesn't sound good. I haven't had one in maybe over a month.

By the time I got done setting up all my stuff in my room. It was like 7pm. Yoongi wanted to head out about 8. I don't even know where the fuck we are going.

I picked out my clothes and laid them on the bed. Jumping in the shower, letting the hot water run down my body. Loosening all the muscles in my shoulders and back.

For once, my mind was clear. I had no stress on me what's so ever. I felt calmed, relax and collected.

There is not part of my brain that has Jess nor hope in it. They are both burned. Like a dead memory.

I got out of the shower. Wrapping the towel around my waist. Styling my hair and brushing my teeth. Putting a lot of deodorant on so I don't stink from nervousness. Making sure I look somewhat decent and not a fucking hot mess.

Once I got done doing my routine, I went back into my bedroom and threw on my clothes.

I picked out a white button down shirt, my black jeans, my Jordan sneakers. Taking a glance in the mirror and I actually thought I looked good.

I started to practice how I should greet her when I see Shannon.

"Hey Shannon look at you"

No that's fucking stupid

"Damn you look fine girl"

What the fuck? That's even worse

"Hi Shannon, long time no see"

I fucking suck at this

Closing my eyes and I took a deep breath

You can do this jk..

"Hey Shannon, how have you been?

Yes yes that sounds good. Small talk ...

After I was done practicing how I was going to greet her. I had a lot of confidence and walked out.

I was ready...

I hope she is the one.