9🥊

As soon as I saw him punching the bag, Yoongi pulled me away so Namjoon didn't see me.

"Why is he here??" I asked

Yoongi looked over my shoulder to see if Namjoon was looking. But luckily he wasn't.

"He just came in out of nowhere. For some reason I think Taehyung sent him here. Just to spy on you." Yoongi said

My anger fueled through my body. Is there anything else that's going to go wrong today?

"Can this day get any worse?" I asked

Yoongi put both of his hands on my shoulder and stared into my eyes. It's like he was reading everything that happened.

"What did she do now?" He asked

See? I swear his fucking psychic.

I explained to him about Jess and getting coffee and how she appeared. And then started accusing me of cheating on her. Jess walked away and Hope called her a home wrecker.

"What the fuck???" Yoongi said

"Yup, and now him being here is making it fucking worse" I said

Yoongi had his hand on his chin like he was thinking. Which I knew he was.

"Don't think too hard coach" I chuckled.

"I got an idea.." he said

"I don't like your ideas... But go ahead" I said

Yoongi just chuckled.

"But this idea might be a good one... How about you practice fight? Between you and Namjoon" he said

"I'm not ready" I said

"It's not a real fight Jk...you're both are practicing" Yoongi said "imagine it's Taehyung"

I thought about it and it might be a good idea. It will release my anger and frustration and also get ready to fight Taehyung next month..

"Let's do it" I said

"That's my boy! Go get ready and I'll let Namjoon know" Yoongi said patting my back

He walked away as I made my way to the locker room. Putting all my stuff in the locker. Taking out my gloves, tape and my mouth guard. Making sure my shorts are tight enough. And also bring my water bottle.

Namjoon was already in the ring. He saw me and a wicked smile was on his face. I couldn't wait to punch his lights out.

I got in the ring and started bouncing. Practicing my punches just now Yoongi told me too.

"Go get him jk"

I turned around and there was Jimin and Jin smiling at me.

"Your going down JK" Namjoon said

I just stared at Namjoon with my gloves up to my face.