27🥊

I spent a couple weeks in the hospital. Finding out that I had broken ribs, broken foot and arm. Hoseok had a concussion, but he got out of it. He ended up with a broken arm. But we are living and breathing.

We were in the hospital for about a week and a half. The big fight was getting closer and I wasnt prepared. I was weak. And being in pain made it worse. This was Taehyung's plan along. To make me not be able to fight.

Well congratulations Taehyung, it's working asshole.

I walked into the gym as using with a boot on my foot and a cast on my arm. But was that going to stop me from fighting? I don't fucking think so. I'm going to show Taehyung that I can still fight in the condition I'm in. Even if it makes things worse. I'm stronger than that and I'm not going to give up.

Yoongi was shocked when he saw me coming in the gym. He wasn't expecting it at all. I don't even inform him I was coming in. Usually I text him and let him know. But this time, I didn't.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You need to be home resting Jungkook" he said to me.

"No! I'm going to fight and I'm not going to let my broken bones come between it. I can endure the pain. I went through enough of pain over the years and I continued to get through it." I said

He looked at me and sighed. Yoongi knew I wasn't going to give up. Even if he tries to convince me to stay home. I won't even do it.

"Your going to get hurt more you know. Your bones aren't healed Jungkook. And like the doctor sai--"

"Yoongi I don't care what the doctor says. I need to prove to Taehyung that I can get through the pain in my condition. He's already trying to make me weak and forfeit the fight. I know it was him and Namjoon that hit us. Taehyung is pissed that Hoseok is on our side now. He's loosing everyone and everything. He's a loser and always had been. But that's not going to stop me. I'm stronger than that and I'm not going to let Jealousy and baby bullshit get in the way. Taehyung is just mad that I'm better and stronger than him. And he can't get on my level." I said

Yoongi smiled and patted my back. Pushing me towards the locker room.

"Go get ready champ" he said

I smiled and wobbled my way to the locker room. Opening my locker, and getting the tape that I put on my hands before I put the gloves one. The boot on my foot was slowing me down but I can't have that in the way. I took that off and put an ace bandage and the tape on my foot. My cast on my arm? That's going to be hard to wrap but I can figure something out.

He sat on the bench in front of my locker, relaxing my foot for a bit because it was already hurting and throbbing. But like I told Yoongi, I need to endure the pain. I'm strong and I can get through this.

The doctor prescribed me pain medicine to help with the pain. It was stronger than your average pain reliever. And it helped a lot.

After I took that and got ready, I walked out of the locker room and saw Jimin, Jin and Shannon in front of me. They didn't look happy but they knew how I was. They all knew I wasn't going to give up.

"Jungkook, you should be at home" Jimin said

"I know, but I'm going to prove to Taehyung that nothing is going to get in my way." I said

Jimin and Jin smiled and patted my back. But when I got in front of Shannon. She gave me this annoyed look but then smiled afterwards.

"You're lucky that I like you mister. But like Jimin said you should be home. You are hard headed and stubborn. And I like that about you. So go fight tiger. I'll be here cheering you on" she said

I kissed her cheek and got in the ring. I bounced a little to boost my adrenaline.The pain was unbearable but I had to get through it. The medicine has to get faster than this.

Yoongi noticed my facial expression cause he knew that the pain was getting to me right now. But I had to show him that I'm not going to give up.

"We will take it easy for now. Since you just got out of the hospital. We will take baby steps until the fight in 7 days. But I'll make sure to go harder 2 days before. So you're ready to prove to that asshole that you can do it. Is that okay?" Yoongi asked

I nodded my head.

Practicing was harder than I thought. The medicine finally kicked and I went a little harder than I did in the morning. Punching left and right, kicking, uppercut and everything else.

Shannon and the boys were gasping the whole time and were surprised at what I did. I really was going to give up.

"I told you baby steps!" Yoongi said

I chuckled and looked at him out of breath.

"I'm not no baby Yoongi. I can do it. Give me all that you got" I said

He smiled again and went harder before and I was able to get him on the ground. Which he was proud of. Practice was over after an hour. I sat in the locker room cleaning myself up and putting my boot back on.

I felt hands wrap around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I knew who it was. The girl who already started to warm up my heart.

Even love and relationships can make you weak. But I had my guard up this time. After what hope and Jess did. I can't let anyone in just yet. As much as I like Shannon so far, though we just caught up recently. I wasn't going to just date her. Have to see how she is and is not like those two bitches.

I can't let love win.

Not anymore

Love can wait.

As much as I crave it, I'm not jumping right into something just yet.

Gotta read the person first before I call her mine.

But, Shannon is changing that after just one day. And I can't let that happen. Not right now.

At least I have her as support. That's all I need right now.

And that matters more.

Thats what I crave

Someone who has my back. Someone that will be there for me. Someone that will make me a better person. Someone who will not let me fall.

And I believe that is Shannon.

I hope I'm right.

But like I said, my guard is up and I'm not letting my heart win.

Not going to wear my heart on my shoulder

Even how hard I want it.

I have to push it away

Cause I'm stronger than that.

I think...