17🥊

The next morning, me and Jess walked into work this morning smiling and happy. I was ecstatic that Jess said yes to marrying me. Even though is too soon but my heart knew I needed her. I was really afraid that she would say no. But she didn't.

Last night I had to make sure she was definitely positive. That she wasn't freaked out and anything. But she confirmed she was happy as well. That she's been in love with me for so long and that she had dreamed of marrying me for a while.

Which that gave me butterflies.

Jess even told me that she wished that I would be hers. Well her wish came true.
We decided we were just going to get married at the courthouse. But after the big fight we were going to go all out.

We sat down at our desk and started working. I was literally on cloud 9 right now. And all this time I thought hope was the one but she wasn't.

The whole time at work I would hold her hand, kiss her cheek, sometimes teased her but I did it where no one would see. Even at lunch time I proved my love for her having sex in my new car in the garage.

This girl literally drove me crazy.

We even talked about kids which I was happy about. Cause hope didn't want no kids and that they annoy her. Jess on the other hand was already wanting a girl and a boy. Which I would love!

Me and Jess have so much in common. While me and Hope didnt. We were completely opposite.

Jess plays video games... hope hated it and would say it's a waist of time and childish. Jess liked marvel movies again hope didn't and she said they were stupid.

Jess loved the fair and the beach... hope didn't like being in the sun and having sand in her bathing suit and sweating. And hated going to fairs because of stinky people and she hated rides.

Everything I told Jess that I liked she got all excited. She finally me someone that liked the same thing. I told her what hope didn't like what I did and she called hope a old lady that she's going to be having all cats and no husband.

I actually died laughing and I could totally see that happening. We were too busy working when I felt her hand on my pants. My breath hitched when I saw where her hands were going.

Just by her touch alone made me hard instantly. This never happened with hope.

While she was rubbing my dick through my pants. I decided to slide my finger under her skirt. Our desk were far in the back corner where no one was around us. So I was able to do a lot more.

Jess started moaning lowly and spread her legs wide for me. She even pulled down my zipper and slide her hand inside my pants Rubbing my dick through my boxers.

"Fuck" I groaned

She put pressure on it and bit her lip.

"This is mine... you hear me Jungkook" she said

A low moan escaped my mouth and I nodded my head.

I did the same thing to her but I shoved three fingers inside her and my thumb on her clit.

Jess eyes rolled back and moaned my name low.

"And this is all mine understood?" I growled

"Y-yes all yours" she said

I was on the verge of cumming and she was too. We went faster on each other and she finally came. Her arousal soaking up my fingers. I came right on her hand and some got on my boxers.