sleepoverrr

richies pov-

"richie come on let's go!" i hear eddie yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"i'm coming ed's!" i yell back. i grab my bag and head to the stairs. i walk down and meet eddie by the door.

"got everything?" he asks

"yep" i say. we walk down the driveway and to our bikes.

"ok we just have to stop by my house first so i can grab some stuff." he says as we hop on our bikes and head to his house.

once we arrive eddie goes inside to grab his stuff and tell his mom.

eddie's pov-

i walk into my house and see my mom on her recliner chair.

"eddie-bear you're home!" she says

"hi mom, i'm not going to be home for long the group decided to sleepover stan's tonight." i say. i had to lie because i told her i was at bills yesterday.

"oh eddie-bear two sleepovers in a row? i don't know eddie i want you home with me." she says

"if i stay here i will be so bored! please mom!" i ask

"ok fine but i want you home tomorrow!" she says

"ok deal! thanks mommy!" i say giving her a kiss on the cheek and running up to my room. i grab all my things that i need and put them in my bag. i run back down and quickly say bye to my mom. i run out the door and go to where richie is with my bike. we start to bike to bills.

we pull into bills driveway and drop our bikes on the grass. everyone's bike is already there so we are the last ones. we walk up to the door and knock on it. the door opens to reveal bill standing behind it.

"well w-well look who finally d-decided to show." bill says sarcastically

"yeah yeah whatever we're not late." richie says rolling his eyes pushing past bill to walk in. i follow him and we walk down to the basement where everyone is.

"heyyy!" richie exclaims while running down the stairs. we both sit down on the couch.

"finallyyy! you guys took forever!" bev says punching richie in the shoulder.

richies pov-

i wince quietly as bev hit the bruise on my shoulder with her fist. i hope no one heard me. eddie looks over at me with sympathy. okay yeah he definitely heard it but hopefully it was just him.

"i got caught up fucking ed's mom. but still we weren't even that late!" i say

"beep beep richie! we just went to my house to grab my stuff. that's it!" eddie says

"you're no fun!" i say pouting

"you're such a baby!" he laughs. i push his shoulder in response.

"let's play a g-game!" bill suggests

"what game?" eddie asks

"truth or dare!" bev says

"sure why not!" i says

"i'm in!" mike says

"sounds fun" ben says

"eh whatever" stan shrugs.

"we play truth or dare a lot!" eddie exclaims

"yeah so what? it's fun!" i tell him

"fine whatever" he says

"ok eddieo spaghettio truth or dare?" i ask.

"don't call me that! truth i guess." he says

"do you have a crush?" i ask.