movie date!! (pt 1)

(richie's pov)

i arrive at eddie's house at 2:17pm. he told me to wait at the house next door so his mom wouldn't see me. anyway the movie starts at 3:00 but i thought it would be better to be early. plus we still need to get candy and everything.

                   chee💩>>>eds💕
2:18pm
chee💩: hey eds im here

eds💕: okay i am coming out now!

(eddie's pov)

i grab my coat and some money and walk to the door.
"eddie-bear where are you going honey?" my mom suddenly speaks from her chair.

"just on a bike ride with my friends mommy," i say hoping that she will buy it.

"okay honey just make sure you stay far away from that richie kid, he has some issues sweetheart," she says looking down at her nails, then at the tv, and then at me.

"yes mommy," i say nodding and opening the door. i walk out the door and grab my bike from the grass. i walk my bike over to my neighbors house where i see richie waiting for me with a smile on his face.

"hi!" i say once i finally get into his hearing vicinity.

"why hello there eddio-spagettio! how are you on this fine afternoon?" he asks in a goofy british accent.

"that accent is terrible!" i giggle

"well that's a little harsh, shall we get going?" he asks still in the accent. he hops on his bike and waits for me. i hop on mine and wait for him to start pedaling.

"where are we going?" i ask him as he starts to pedal. i bike next to him and we both keep a steady pace.

"for the best movie experience we need snacks!" he says "and yknow where has the best snacks for cheaper than the movies?"

"where?" i ask

"the gas station!" he exclaims as it comes into view.

"isn't it like illegal to sneak outside food into the theater?" i ask worriedly.

"pssh no it's not illegal, just maybe against the rules?" he says as i shake my head.

"always gotta break a few rules huh?" i say.

"you know me!" he exclaims. we arrive and he hops off his bike and waits for me. i hop off mine too and we walk up into the store. the little bell rings at the top of the door and  a rush of cool air fills the store behind us. he rushes over to the candy isle and i trail behind him.

(richie's pov)

"what's your favorite candy eds?" i ask, i already know his favorite. it's twizzlers, it's the one candy his mom lets him have. she's thinks it's the candy he's least likely to choke on.

"oh, it's twizzlers!" he says.

"alrighty spaghettio one pack of twizzlers coming right up!" i say grabbing the twizzlers for us to share. i don't really like twizzlers but it's okay, eddie doesn't need to know that. we grab two sodas and head up to the checkout to pay.

"$4.27" the guy behind the counter says. i hand him a five dollar bill.

"richie no, you shouldn't have to pay for my stuff." eddie protests.

"shush shush spaghetti, i invited you out so i pay." i stick my tongue out at him grab my change and the bag. then we walk out the door and start pedaling to the movie.
——————————————————
hey guys! kind small chapter i guess but it's something! l haven't updated in so long! im so sorry but i've been so busy and didn't have time to write. anyways as always drink water, eat food, and get some rest! have a great day/night! - juls💕