Chapter 3- Heading to the other world

Threats and curses left the boy's lips in an attempt to release everything he had inside, to vent the immense anger that he kept in the depths of his being, until he turned back to the boy in front of him who had been watching all the time.

"You! Take me to him right now," he demanded again.

"I already told you that I don't know who you're talking about!" He repeated exasperated.

"So what the hell are you doing here?"

Not even he himself had the answer to that question. What exactly was he doing there? He didn't even know what that place was, how to know why he had come.

"No... I know," he finally answered, lost in searching for the answer without success.

The golden-haired boy frowned in suspicion and asked again.

"What kind of creature are you? You come from the world of Ridnbul, right?"

Alex's face broke down with each question, as each one was stranger than the last.

"Ridn- what? I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about," he responded, even more lost than before.

"How could you not know? You are speaking to me in the language of Ridnbul, stupid!" He shouted angrily, because before that boy's eyes, he only seemed to be teasing him.

That made him get up from the ground, indignant. Since he had woken up, he only dedicated himself to trying to hit him with a monstrous force that, if he had hit him, would have killed him; demand information from him that he had no idea about despite having repeated him several times and, to top it all off; he insulted him.

"You really must have completely lost your mind" he dusted herself off as he pronounced those words "We're speaking in Spanish."

Bewildered, he slowly raised his knees that had remained rooted to the ground until he was fully standing, as he seemed to have regained some of his strength during the truce that had been necessary between them.

"But what nonsense are you talking?! That is a language from the human world, we are speaking in the language of the Ridnbul world" he insisted "Also, I am Japanese, the only human language I know how to speak is Japanese, how could I be speaking to you in Spanish?"

"Friend, I repeat again, that I do not speak that language you are telling me about, nor Japanese."

Before insisting again and/or insulting him—the two most likely things to come out of his mouth—the floor and ceiling began to shake, indicating an imminent collapse because the cracks coming from the holes that his fists had opened, spread rapidly.

"Let's get out of here first" he made the decision "You go ahead, and don't even think about doing anything stupid, I'm noticing magical activity around us."

At every step, nervousness took hold of him, and the situation, which was already very strange, worsened with every word that came out of his mouth: Ridnbul, language of the human world, magical activity; Everything was spinning in his head non-stop, not to mention the fear that the blue-eyed boy's strength produced in him when he got angry.

As he came out, he heard him take in fresh air with great impetus, since he had probably been locked up under the diamonds for a long time, sleeping soundly. The entry of air into his lungs also seemed to fill him with calm, after a tremendous storm, realizing then his bare feet brushing the grass and surprising himself at the clothes he was wearing, which were undoubtedly something that he himself Alex had also caught his attention.

"Why am I wearing my mother's clothes...?" He wondered quietly to himself.

The footsteps in front of the boy in front of him brought him out of his doubts to quickly raise his hand and pull the damp shirt towards himself.