Chapter 13- Pain, tears, sadness and determination

A bad feeling approached his body, from the soles of his feet to his head that rainy afternoon when he felt four different energies near the house, near his mother, with whom he had spent the entire morning.

From that day on, his mother worshiped him all the time. She allowed him to go out alone to look for food and she even prostrated herself and prayed, not for him, but to him. For her, that event was a gift from the deities, who had chosen her son and blessed him. What she had believed to be the fury of the deities, sending that man into her life, now these same ones had entrusted her with the birth and upbringing of one of them. She wanted to honor them at all times, so the treatment of her son had changed in certain aspects.

As soon as the magical energies he felt, ran as fast as he could in search of her. He was surprised by the way located them in the middle of the area around him, directly, without having noticed them arriving. This fact startled him. It was impossible for him not to have been able to do it, since either they really appeared suddenly, which was strange in itself, or he was losing his faculties.

He sped up for every thought, fearing the worst possible, and he wasn't wrong at all. He could only, since he arrived at the place, witness one of them, - of the three that there were - with human appearance and holding the pale body of his mother, still with a glimpse of life and full of blood that flowed from her neck, he ripped off her head with his own hands. He threw her to the side of him with an expression of displeasure on his face and speaking in a language that Yuki could not understand and that, even if he did, the shock would not have allowed him to hear them.

"This blood is so bad," he let the other two know with a grimace on his mouth. "It's not worth it, let's go. Let's look for other humans and regain strength."

Yuki's knees, in the rain, touched the ground, actually falling into a deep bottomless pit of despair. He stared into the lifeless eyes of his mother, whom he had sworn that would not let die for anything in the world just two years ago and now, in a matter of seconds, her life had vanished.

"Why..." he pronounced with difficulty, subdued. "Why have you..."

He trembled as saw the cold eyes in front of him, unable to move even an inch, unable to digest the facts, the reality.

"Who is that child?" One of them asked, alert for the sensation that his powers transmitted to him.

"I don't know" Answered the girl who accompanied them "But I don't like him at all" She expressed her concern by squeezing his arm, pushing it away "I don't recognize his aura, I had never encountered it.

"Me neither," he agreed immediately as he felt a shiver run down his spine. "He's just a child, but we better go." "I don't know why the hell the portal opened here," he complained, drowning his anger with force in his fists.

Yuki's sudden movement as he finally lowered his head and took his gaze away from death to the nothingness reflected in the mud pool in front of him, frightened them.

"Run," said one of them, sensing what was to come. "We can't face it..."

"What are you taking about?" He was offended and continued full of pride "His aura is oppressive and unknown. But please, he's just a fucking shitty kid.

"Look carefully," he grabbed his head by the mop of black hair after interrupting him, forcing him to look at the creature, whose eyes returned to those of his mother.

It was no longer just lost in limbo, but also broken, along with his own soul, broken into a thousand pieces. The only person he had in the world, the same one who had given him life, who loved him, who cared for him, who had taught him everything he knew; She was gone forever. Had done so full of suffering, bleed by the two fangs that one of them had planted in her thin and delicate neck, and forcibly absorbed. He subsequently threw her beautiful lifeless face onto the muddy ground.