08

not edited !

"did you just call that guy grandpa?" zoro asked luffy as another cannon sounded, an iron ball hurdling their way. luckily, missing the ship. a huge splash growing as it soaked only keiko who was closest. her red hair sticking to her face.

"i'm gonna kill all of them on that ship!" she yelled to herself, pulling the wet strands from out of her face.
suddenly, another was fired. this time it was aimed perfectly.

"hit the deck!" usopp yelled, all of them taking cover. the force sending luffy, zoro, and keiko flying as the wood splattered everywhere.

"everybody okay?" luffy asked his crew as they stood.

zoro trying to help keiko up, her annoyed self still mad she got wet and slapping his hand away to stand up on her own.

"i think so." nami asnwer.

"no. not okay. not even close to okay." a scared usopp replied.

"usopp, fire back at them!" luffy ordered, pointing directly at the marine ship.

"or, how about we sail away as fast as we can?" he cowardly offered.

"run from the marines?" luffy asked appalled. "no. never! nami, trim the sail thing." usopp finally meeting luffy next to the cannon.

"lets sink their ship!" luffy encouraged usopp.

"we don't have time they're stealing our wind. if they pull up alongside us, we're finished." nami yelled through the chaos.

"you're the navigator. do something." he helped position the cannon.

"zoro, sheet in and hard to port." nami instructed, the green haired man following the order.

keiko watched as they all began to do something, feeling left out. "and what am i suppose to do?"

"sit there and look pretty." zoro mumbled as he walked off.

"you know how to load a cannon right?" luffy asked usopp.

"course. i've loaded a thousand of them." he held an iron sphere looking the machine over. "must be a different model than i'm used to."

"which way is port?" keiko heard zoro asked nami. the two girls sharing a look from the boys being useless.

"the left!" nami barked.

"load the cannon in the barrel. light the fuse. then get the hell out of the way!" keiko told the boys. usopp quickly trying to put one inside before all the others went rolling down the ship.

"fucking hell!" keiko cursed, grabbing one before they could all get away, usopp chasing after the rest.

"pirate vessel, by order of the marines, lower your sails and submit to my authority." they heard a voice say over a snail speaker.

"never!" luffy screamed back at his grandfather. earning a iron ball thrown his way. luffy expanding like a balloon as he caught the iron chunk, it bouncing off of him and firing back to take out the sail of the marine ship.