12- unwind

Previously on THE DON'S BABY MADA

I place jubba in the passenger seat and got in the driver side leaving the party.

My ankles ache so bad and his body weight was crushing me to death. Stepping into the living room , I emerged into pure darkness trying to find the light.

Finding the light , I turned it on helping dajuan up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Fi a ignorant man , him room well organized.

" right now mi wah fuck yuh enuh " he whispered harshly gripping my thighs.

Wet right up.

" kmt leave mi alone,yuh drunk " I accused knowing all if him neva drunk he would actually tell me this. Picking out a random shirt and some beach shorts I began to take his shoes off, followed by his shirt and then the main part.

His pants.

The big thing growing to the other thigh didn't help my dirty mind. Dajuan smirked up at me patting his thigh once more as if he found pleasure in my nervousness, fear hooked my stomach and pulled it towards my chest.

I turned my head trying not to look at him. Thinking of ways to walk out the room without being awkward, I could straighten up and walk out with a fake smile, God knows how much I love him and wasn't trying to be fucked.

" come sit next to me ".

A finger of nausea poked my stomach.

" mi nah fuck yuh enuh, suh if a dat yuh think wrong guess " .

" oh" my mouth formed an O shape.

Sitting next to him, felt magical. His body heat was captivating to me , trapping me under his dark desires. Knowing how bad he wants to unravel me Tonight and Mark my brown skin with his seductive lips , I had to stay in my place for the sake of my father and their friendship.

" atleast gimmi a likkle head though " he murmured already unzipped his jeans.

His dick wasn't hard like stone, but most definitely isn't small like the others.

I loved it just like that, it was easy to fit into my mouth and gave a fuzzy feeling to my throat, the thought of his dick growing and growing into the wet warmth.

His dick began to twitch slightly and also began to grow inch by inch like blowing air inside a Balloon. I cupped his balls with my free hand , my lips and tongue were working around the almost fully erected dick.

I haven't done this with many people say the least was 2 him making it 3 so I had the upper hand in this.

Fairly long, thick, as sturdy built like his body but with a little curve .

Dajuan layed against the edge of the bed, abandoning himself entirely to the novelty of a passive role.

Feeling his dick jerking and leaping with a pulsating movement as more and more blood filled it .

As he grew thick and thicker, I shifted my mouth slightly and worked only on the swelling tip, treating it with a strong, suction while both my fingers slid up and down his straining dick.

" fuck!" He groans, elbows pressing into the hard mattress, eyes stucked to my actions greedily enjoying the show.

Unwilling to come too soon, he raised my head off his lap and kissed me eagerly. He lifted me onto the bed and removed my clothing piece by piece, kissing every inch of my curves admiring the godly work.

" yuh just pretty suh" he mumbled lips sucking on my thighs creating hickies.

" mhm" I let out a throated moan ,grabbing the sheets harshly tugging them towards me .

One final tug on my blouse, everything fell apart revealing my dark and silky nipples fully pointed ready to be sucked on.

Bending down to my thighs, dajuan parted them slightly rubbing his middle finger between my slit collecting my sweet nectar .

" Jesus christ! ".

He groans, pulling my thighs apart even futher .

his finger began to move at a faster pace, his lips soaked from saliva as if he wanted to taste something so bad he was impatiently waiting like a wild dog for food.

Dipping his head under my legs , the room began to get quiet until I felt some long and wet lickin from my clit all the way to my entrance.

Bowy dem wid locs nyam front .

He wrapped his arms around my thighs locking me in contact with his face. Dajuan digging deeper into my wetness slurping at my vagina tasting my wax and exfoliation just 5 days ago, gripping his hair I began to add pressure already in denial.

Bowy nyam front good enuh, him hungry mon.

" ah~" I groaned resting my neck into the pillow, locking eyes with him as he continued to devour my pussy. Stroking his head, trying my best to control my moans and not drown him with wetness.

" mmmm" he rotates the thick pink flesh called a tongue on my clit as my body shudder clamping my thighs together trying to remove his head.

I smiled at dajuan who kissed my lips over and over allowing me to taste myself on his tongue .

" nuh talk bout dis " he warned, but I kept my mouth shut knowing why he has so much mouth all the time cause he was good at eating .

Climbing between my thighs, I slowly curl my legs around his waist . Feeling his thick lumber tap against my soft fat pussy hearing the sound as if slapping a piece of chicken. Dajuan looked into my eyes for answers but I wasn't even thinking to stop him.

" please push it inside " I begged wrapping my arms around his neck, dajuan adjusted his dick against my entrance slowly pushing inside me .

My body tense up as my entrance was being ripped apart. " relax " he moaned against my ears , moving inside and out slowly until my vagina began to free up a little.

" breed mi ago breed yuh" he moans thrusting his hips into my pelvic.

.............to be continued 🤣🤣🤣