63- forced love

As the morning lights up the bedroom.

I slowly got out of bed and began the chores, his mother helped only a little bit since they were told I could handle everything on my own without help.

Making breakfast was the hardest,  my stomach was all crammed between the counters for hours as my back was used during the forced labor of making him something to eat.

" wah tek suh rass long ?" He questioned storming into the kitchen.

He takes a long pause, then grabbed me from behind by my hair. I closed my eyes and prepare for the beating as usual.

But this time he doesn't hit me .

Opening my eyes, his mother was standing there with her arms folded.  But he wasn't in the kitchen anymore,  embarrassed I quickly finished up and walked pass her with the tray towards his room.

" weh yah guh?" I asked seeing some clothes on the bed, and his back turned towards the window .

He glanced at me and scoffs.

" yah wah? Police or soldier stop question man " .

Let's just shut up then.

Placing the tray on the table, I took a seat on the bed and search around for the phone seeing it  was misplaced.

Then I heard a chuckle.

The fuck diss.

" who gi yuh new phone?" He questions now standing in front of me .

So I was trapped between his legs and couldn't move .

Wah mi fi seh now????

" m-mi other phone juss mash up " .

He leans over and grab my neck pulling me towards his face.

" who. Gi. Yuh . Phone ?" .

My hands began to trimble.....then he let's go of my throat and connect him hand Inna mi face. After that his palm collided with my face at rapid speed.

"sure stay Inna di fucking yaad" he warned grabbing the car keys off the dresser.

I nodded adding the ice pack to the other side of my face, checking to see if the swelling had gone down but to my luck half my was was swollen and I could hardly open my eyes.

Dajuan

" fuck yah seh to me ?"

Pacing back and fourth the bedroom,  hearing this really connected inside my brain. Zara didn't dissappear from me at all, she was right under my eyes the whole time but i was so blind to even see her.

" suh mi fi fly dung tonight " I questioned her father, but he was against me being under the public eye the moment I wanted to come see her .

" no gwan stay up deh " he warned,  but fuck dat .

Zara has been active on Instagram for the last few weeks and haven't dare tried to reach out . So something was so wrong .

" good morning baby "

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Jaydian rubbing on my shoulders, wrapped in her towel .

" get ready fi cut enuh" I scoffed and got up from the bed.

I was already in a fucked situation and made it even worse to fuck back mi baby Mada. 

" jaydian juss -

" Why yah run me weh dajuan? Yuh neva did a seh dat when ya cum Inna mi " she argues but right now mi nuh Inna Inna mood.

" betta mek sure yuh tek dah pill deh, mi nuh wah nothing fi do wid yuh " .

Knock knock!

My mother peeps into the room with a happy smile on her face.

Just another problem .

" breakfast ready enuh, when di two a uno done " she grins and closed the door.

" see your mother wants us to be together as a family,  me , u and jania like old times " she smiled and sat next to me .

" old times? Yuh muss deh pon drugs my girl , old times get mi fada killed worse juss gwan " I grumbled taking a seat on the bed .

Tbc